Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Powerchair or Mobility Equipment Reviews! Start a new thread with DESCRIPTIVE TITLE for each new review.

WEBSITE REVIEWS HERE (Scroll Down): www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby elryko1992 » 27 May 2018, 20:20

hobie1dog wrote:Elryko1992- two questions for you.

Do you wear eyeglasses?
Do you have children?


Sorry for late, now i see your post.

No glasses!
No children!

i have 25 years old. :thumbup:
User avatar
elryko1992
 
Posts: 327
Joined: 05 Aug 2016, 21:08
Location: Romania

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby elryko1992 » 27 May 2018, 20:22

Burgerman wrote:I dont have children. If I did I wouldnt brainwash them into some religous cult, and I wouldnt take a perfect newborn miracle and decide it needs improving and saw a bit off with a sharp rock. Or worse with still with muslims and women. Nor would I think slaves were a good thing, or murdering gays or witches :shock: As it does in the bible, or or non believers... As it says in the koran.

And yes:
Elryko1992- two questions for you.

Do you wear eyeglasses?
Do you have children?


sorry for late, now i see your post.

No glasses!
No children!

i have 25 years old. John :D
User avatar
elryko1992
 
Posts: 327
Joined: 05 Aug 2016, 21:08
Location: Romania

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 28 May 2018, 14:05

Do you think, hindu gods, greek gods, norsk gods likeb thor, or nutters like the mormons, sun gods like the egyption gods, roman gods, muslim god, and 101 other gods are real?

ALL those people believed, the silly delusion. They all thought your god was stupid. And theirs was the truth.

If not can you tell me why, and how yours is any different?

I am not trying to do anything but open your eyes to reality. Nothing personal against youor any religous person. Even muslims are not personally my enemy, only their delusion causes the problem. As all religion does in so many ways. You see you are an athiest, exactly like me in regards all the gods above. I just go one god further.

And why the above doesent make you take astrp back and see it for what it is. Delusion. Conditioning. Brain washing.
So I am genuinely interested in your answer. Bu like all religous people they run away and will do anything but confront reality to protect their delusion. So I expect you wont give one.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44757
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby elryko1992 » 29 May 2018, 09:59

Burgerman wrote:Do you think, hindu gods, greek gods, norsk gods likeb thor, or nutters like the mormons, sun gods like the egyption gods, roman gods, muslim god, and 101 other gods are real?

ALL those people believed, the silly delusion. They all thought your god was stupid. And theirs was the truth.

If not can you tell me why, and how yours is any different?

I am not trying to do anything but open your eyes to reality. Nothing personal against youor any religous person. Even muslims are not personally my enemy, only their delusion causes the problem. As all religion does in so many ways. You see you are an athiest, exactly like me in regards all the gods above. I just go one god further.

And why the above doesent make you take astrp back and see it for what it is. Delusion. Conditioning. Brain washing.
So I am genuinely interested in your answer. Bu like all religous people they run away and will do anything but confront reality to protect their delusion. So I expect you wont give one.


I believe only in JESUS CHRIST, all the "gods" are only men how die and only that, but Jesus is not only a dead God its alive. You read the Biblie once time? Old testament or New? And after you will think different and you will see no one wash my brain.

John chapter 1 - from Bible
1:1 From the first he was the Word, and the Word was in relation with God and was God.
1:2 This Word was from the first in relation with God.
1:3 All things came into existence through him, and without him nothing was.
1:4 What came into existence in him was life, and the life was the light of men.

My english is bad i can answer so good. Try to search more about Jesus and understand the Bible and you will see is not a religion, or delusion, or muslim or hindu, this god is make from people not a real god like Jesus son of true God, i don;t protect anything. Some day John you will know the truth if you don't want to believe now, or to search the truth. But be carefull after you will dead you can't do nothing for your soul. And that is your personal choice, think better.
User avatar
elryko1992
 
Posts: 327
Joined: 05 Aug 2016, 21:08
Location: Romania

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 29 May 2018, 11:19

And that is your delusion. And theres no such thing as souls, ghosts, fairies, magic, invisible sky thugs, heavens or hells. Unless you have some supporting evidence? The time to believe something is when the evidence supports it! Not before. Why do you suspend your normal rules of logic when this subject comes up? (because of brain washing)...

Question. Why should anyone believe anything in the bible?
To me after reading it, (and also the koran), in school, both are unbelievable books! Full of frankly childish rediculous and obvious contradictory nonsense! Neither make any sense. You would have to be very ignorant, or gullible to believe almost all of it.

So what makes you believe all those rediculous stories? Most of them read like childrens fairy tales, interspaced with ignorance, violence, immorality, like stoning your children, or keeping slaves, murdering gays etc. So why would any sane rational human believe any of it?

All religion is man made, and all of it causes suffering, and problems. And yours isnt any different unless you can show your god is real. With actual evidence, because some old book is not evidence of anything other than some ignorant iron age savages/story tellers wrote a book...

I can write a fiction book myself. Its proof of nothing.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44757
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 29 May 2018, 12:52

I believe only in JESUS CHRIST, all the "gods" are only men how die and only that, but Jesus is not only a dead God its alive. You read the Biblie once time? Old testament or New? And after you will think different and you will see no one wash my brain.

Why should anyone care what an old book says? Most of it is demonstrably false. And it never occured to you that the hundreds of other religions also believe in their gods just the same as you do in yours. Has it ever occured to you that yours is just as rediculous?
John chapter 1 - from Bible
1:1 From the first he was the Word, and the Word was in relation with God and was God.
1:2 This Word was from the first in relation with God.
1:3 All things came into existence through him, and without him nothing was.
1:4 What came into existence in him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Its just a book written by ignorant backward iron age men long after the supposed events. If they ever happened at all. And there plenty of reason to doubt it. Even a 6 year old couldnt take most of it seriously! The bible is not a reliable source of information. So obviously I dont care what it says. And if you were not brainwashed you would not believe it either! No sane person could.

My english is bad i can answer so good. Try to search more about Jesus and understand the Bible and you will see is not a religion, or delusion, or muslim or hindu, this god is make from people not a real god like Jesus son of true God, i don;t protect anything. Some day John you will know the truth if you don't want to believe now, or to search the truth. But be carefull after you will dead you can't do nothing for your soul. And that is your personal choice, think better.

Delusion!

If not, tell me. Why dont you believe in all the other gods, father xmas, elves, fairies, etc? Because theres exactly the same amount of evidence in every case! I can answer for you. You would need EVIDENCE to go with all the other claims. But for your god, you treat it differently. You suspend your normal logic and reason. Because you are brainwashed.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44757
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby hobie1dog » 30 May 2018, 02:22

Even though you won't watch it, I'll still post this video for you to watch which says the same thing as the other previous videos I tried to get you to watch- Jesus is a mythical figure.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QDLRzllq23o
Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe-nowhere else could things be more screwed up.

Invacare M61
Quickie S636- 3.00-4 tires, Chevy seat
User avatar
hobie1dog
 
Posts: 451
Joined: 17 May 2016, 15:53
Location: Cornelius, NC, USA

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 30 May 2018, 10:03

Head in sand he cannot look, "belief" (the word used to describe something you believe with no good evedence) is the refusal to look at his own god with the same critical assessement as all the hundreds of others that you think are false.

He will not (cannot in fact) confront reality as it goes against the delusion/conditioning. Trapped in his "belief/fear" bubble, in the circular reasoning that has been injected into his head. In exactly the same way as every other religion throughout history.

Incidentally, elryko1992, reading your bible PROPERLY instead of listening to bits that are read to you in churches and using the logic, and the natural morals you were born with is the biggest and most successful method of turning "believers" weather xstians or any other religion into athiests. An athiest isnt bad. Its simply a person thats free of your chains. Learn to use sceptical methodology wisely, everywhere, and not selectively. And you can be free of your chains too.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44757
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby hobie1dog » 30 May 2018, 23:30

The Bible is likely the most violent filled book ever put together, with well over 1 million people killed. Just read the first page of this site:

http://www.evilbible.com/

These are the hundreds of verses that are NEVER read in church. I will never be able to forgive or forget the church for ruining my childhood with the perpetual threat of Hell by an imaginary god. I just shake my head now at how repulsive and ridiculous is for religion to abuse children with this sh;t.
Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe-nowhere else could things be more screwed up.

Invacare M61
Quickie S636- 3.00-4 tires, Chevy seat
User avatar
hobie1dog
 
Posts: 451
Joined: 17 May 2016, 15:53
Location: Cornelius, NC, USA

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 31 May 2018, 01:28

It works. Look how many are just too scared to use the same logic and reason on their religion as they do with every other subject, or scared to even investigate their own religion skeptically, and face reality!

In the UK, its hard to find religous people unless either immigrants or old. I dont know anyone that is religous. The mass of the indiginous population here abandoned all that mumbo jumbo a good few generations ago. Some still answer a question on religion as christian. But they laugh if you ask if they believe in a god. Strange really, they plainly do not believe, but some somehow think they are christians because they were christened by a parent going through societies standard habits. Churches as such, that are still open, are quite scarce now. And used mostly for weddings, and christenings. As a photographic backdrop. Nobody takes it seriously today. At least nobody under about 70 that I know. Its gone.

As such, watching stuff like Athiest Experience webcast TV on a sunday nght from Austin, Texas, facinates me. Partly because some normal persons actually feel the need to be called athiests. Instead of just normal sane people. And partly at the sad pathetic reasons/arguments callers give as their reasons for believing a god is real. After 7 years of watching I never heard a remotely convincing argument. And they are all plainly bewildered! https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAtheistExperience Some are good, some are crap, like the last one were the web went down... Very amateur.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44757
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 31 May 2018, 02:06

User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44757
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 31 May 2018, 03:08

User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44757
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 31 May 2018, 03:52

User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44757
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby hobie1dog » 31 May 2018, 04:38

Since you follow only Jesus, you might want to read this:

Jesus is a False Messiah

According to Jesus’ admissions, as well as the Bible’s prophecies, Jesus of Nazareth could not have been the Messiah. This of course, would invalidate Christianity as we know it. The compilation presented here shall be split in three sections. The first shall be the biblical prophecies that were made in order to identify the messiah, which Jesus does not fulfill. The second shall be the prophecies that Christians use to say that Jesus was the Messiah, yet they clearly fail. The third set shall be the prophecies and statements Jesus made yet they are false and have never came true.

Prophecies to Identify the Messiah, Which Jesus Does Not Fulfill:

1) Matthew 1:23 says that Jesus (the messiah) would be called Immanuel, which means “God with us.” Yet no one, not even his parents, call him Immanuel at any point in the bible.

2) The Messiah must be a physical descendant of David (Romans 1:3 & Acts 2:30). Yet, how could Jesus meet this requirement since his genealogies in Matthew 1 and Luke 3 show he descended from David through Joseph, who was not his natural father because of the Virgin Birth. Hence, this prophecy could not have been fulfilled.

3) Isaiah 7:16 seems to say that before Jesus had reached the age of maturity, both of the Jewish countries would be destroyed. Yet there is no mention of this prophecy being fulfilled in the New Testament with the coming of Jesus, hence this is another Messiah prophecy not fulfilled.

Prophecies Christians Use to Verify Jesus as the Messiah, Yet Clearly Fail:

4) The gospels (especially Matthew 21:4 and John 12:14-15) claim that Jesus fulfills the prophecy of Zechariah 9:9. But the next few verses (Zechariah 9:10-13) show that the person referred to in this verse is a military king that would rule “from sea to sea”. Since Jesus had neither an army nor a kingdom, he could not have fulfilled this prophecy.

5) Matthew (Matthew 2:17-18) quotes Jeremiah (Jeremiah 31:15), claiming that it was a prophecy of King Herod’s alleged slaughter of the children in and around Bethlehem after the birth of Jesus. But this passage refers to the Babylonian captivity, as is clear by reading the next two verses (Jeremiah 31:16-17), and, thus, has nothing to do with Herod’s massacre.

6) John 19:33 says that during Jesus’ crucifixion, the soldiers didn’t break his legs because he was already dead. Verse John 19:36 claims that this fulfilled a prophecy: “Not a bone of him shall be broken.” But there is no such prophecy. It is sometimes said that the prophecy appears in Exodus 12:46, Numbers 9:12 & Psalm 34:20. This is not correct. Exodus 12:46 & Numbers 9:12 are not prophecies, they are commandments. The Israelites are told not to break the bones of the Passover lamb, and this is all it is about. And Psalm 34:20 seems to refer to righteous people in general (see verse Psalm 34:19, where a plural is used), not to make a prophecy about a specific person.

7) “When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.” Hosea 11:1. Matthew (Matthew 2:15) claims that the flight of Jesus’ family to Egypt is a fulfillment of this verse. But Hosea 11:1 is not a prophecy at all. It is a reference to the Hebrew exodus from Egypt and has nothing to do with Jesus. Matthew tries to hide this fact by quoting only the last part of the verse (“Out of Egypt I have called my son”).

8a) “But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.” Micah 5:2 The gospel of Matthew (Matthew 2:5-6) claims that Jesus’ birth in Bethlehem fulfils this prophecy. But this is unlikely for two reasons.

8b) “Bethlehem Ephratah” in Micah 5:2 refers not to a town, but to a clan: the clan of Bethlehem, who was the son of Caleb’s second wife, Ephrathah (1 Chronicles 2:18, 2:50-52 & 4:4).

8c) The prophecy (if that is what it is) does not refer to the Messiah, but rather to a military leader, as can be seen from Micah 5:6. This leader is supposed to defeat the Assyrians, which, of course, Jesus never did. It should also be noted that Matthew altered the text of Micah 5:2 by saying: “And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Judah” rather than “Bethlehem Ephratah” as is said in Micah 5:2. He did this, intentionally no doubt, to make this verse appear to refer to the town of Bethlehem rather than the family clan.

Statements Jesus Made Which Are False:

9) Jesus in John 14:12 & Mark 16:17-18 said: “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth in me, the works that I do shall he also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” This implies that Jesus’ true followers should be able to routinely perform the following tricks: 1) cast out devils, 2) speak in tongues, 3) take up serpents, 4) drink poisons without harm, and 5) cure the sick by touching them and MANY other of Jesus’ “works”. Curiously I have yet to see a Christian that can do any of the above on demand.

10) In John 14:13-14 Jesus stated: “And whatsoever ye ask in my name I do, that the Father may be glorified in the son. If ye ask any thing in my name, I will do it.” In reality, millions of people have made millions of requests in Jesus’ name and failed to receive satisfaction. This promise or prophecy has failed completely.

11) Paul says Christianity lives or dies on the Resurrection (1 Corinthian 15:14-17). Yet Jesus said in Matthew 12:40 that he would be buried three days and three nights as Jonah was in the whale three days and three nights. Friday afternoon to early Sunday morning is only one and a half days, so he could not have been the messiah by his own and Paul’s admission.

12) Jesus’ prophecy in John 13:38 (“The cock shall not crow, till thou [Peter] hast denied me three times”) is false. Mark 14:66-68 shows the cock crowed after the first denial, not the third.

13) In Mark 10:19 Jesus said: “Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, do not steal, do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.” Jesus needs to re-read the Ten Commandments. There is no Old Testament commandment against defrauding. The only relevant statement about defrauding is in Leviticus 19:13 , which says : “Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbor.” This is an OT law, but is not listed with the Ten Commandments. Surely, if Jesus was god incarnate he would know the commandments.

14) “And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven” (John 3:13). If Jesus is in heaven, how can he be down on earth speaking? Moreover, according to 2 Kings 2:11 (“and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven”) Jesus was not the only person to ascend into heaven, nor was he the first. Elijah preceded him and apparently Enoch did also (“And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him”–Genesis 5:24).

15) In Luke 23:43 Jesus said to the thief on the cross, “Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.” This obviously has to be false, for Jesus was supposed to lay dead in the tomb for three days following his crucifixion.

1 6) Jesus says : “Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy” (Matthew 5:43). This statement does not exist in the OT either. In fact, Proverbs 24:17 says, “Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth…”

17) Jesus is reported to say: “The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it” (Luke 16:16). Certainly every man is not pressing to enter the kingdom of God. The very fact that I am an atheist (one third of the world’s population does not believe in a god) proves this verse to be false.

18) “Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the Sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless?” (Matthew 12:5) Nowhere does the OT state that the priests in the temple profaned the Sabbath and were considered blameless.

19) “Yea; have ye never read, ‘Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise'” (Matthew 21:16). Jesus is quoting Psalm 8:2, which says, “Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies…”. “Perfect praise” has little to do with “ordaining strength because of thine enemies.” Another misquotation!

20) “But I say unto you, That Elias is indeed come, and they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, as it is written of him” (Mark 9:13). There are no prophecies in the OT of things that were to happen to Elijah.

Jesus, in all his “God incarnate” wisdom, contradicts himself:

21) Jesus consistently contradicts himself concerning his Godly status. “I and my father are one.” (John 14:28) Also see Philippians 2:5-6 Those verses lead us to believe that he is a part of the trinity and equal to his father being a manifestation of him. Yet, Jesus also made many statements that deny he is the perfect men, much less God incarnate. Take the following for example: “Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is God” (Matthew 19:17). “My father if greater then I.” (John 14:28) Also see Matthew 24:26 Clearly, Jesus is denouncing the possibility of him being the Messiah in those three verses.

22) Jesus said, “whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire” (Matthew 5:22). Yet, he himself did so repeatedly, as Matthew 23:17-19 and Luke 11:40 & 12:20 show. Clearly Jesus should be in danger of hell too?

23) Does Jesus support peace, or war? Matthew 5:39 “Resist not evil, but whoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.” Also note Matthew 6:38-42 & 26:52 where Jesus teaches non-resistance, Non-violence. Now read (Luke 22:36-37) Where Jesus commands people to take arms for a coming conflict. (John 2:15) Jesus uses a whip to physically drive people out of the temple.

24) Matthew 15:24 Jesus said, “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of lsrael,”. This would of course mean that he is here only to save the Jews. The scriptures repeatedly back up this notion that Christ is savior to the Jews and not the gentiles (see Romans 16:17, Revelations 14:3-4 & John 10). The contradiction lies in what Jesus later tells his followers: “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations” (Matthew 28:19).

25) Can we hate our kindred? Luke 14:26 Jesus says “If any man come unto me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brother, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he can not be my disciple.” John 3:15 “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer.” Also see Ephesians 6:22, 5:25, & Matthew 15:4

26) Even many of the staunchest defenders of Jesus admit that his comment in Matthew 10:34 (“I came not to send peace but a sword”) contradicts verses such as Matthew 26:52 (“Put up again thy sword into his place: for all that take the sword shall perish with the sword”).

27) Deuteronomy 24:1 & 21:10-14 all say that divorce is allowed for the simple reason if a “man no longer delighteth in his wife”. Yet Jesus comes along and breaks his father’s law by saying in Matthew 5:32 that adultery is the only way one can be divorced.

28) In Mark 8:35 Jesus said: “…but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel’s the same shall save it.” How could Jesus have said this when there was no gospel when he lived? The gospel did not appear until after his death.

29) Matthew 6:13 Jesus recites a revised prayer and states, “Don’t bring us into temptation.” God is the cause of everything, even Satan. God has been leading people into temptation since the Garden of Eden. Otherwise, the trees of life and knowledge would have never been there.

30) Matthew 12:1-8 Jesus thinks it’s okay to break his father’s laws, by breaking the Sabbath day. He states that he is basically exempt for such fiascoes and that he is Master of the Sabbath.

31) John 3:17 Jesus contradicts himself when he says, “God didn’t send his son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.” Jesus seems to forget his own stories.

32) James 4:3 If your prayers are not answered, it’s your own damned fault. This is in direct contradiction to where Jesus says “seek and ye shall find, ask and it shall be known to you”.

33) “If Jesus bears witness of himself his witness is true” John 8:14, “If I bear witness of myself it is not true.” John 5:31

34) “I am with you always, even unto the end of the world” (Matthew 28:20), versus “For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always” (Matthew 26:11 , Mark 14:7, John 12:8) and “Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am thither ye cannot come” (John 7:34). Is this the kind of friend one can rely on?

35) “And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her” (Mark 10:11 & Luke 6:18), versus “And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery” (Matthew 19:9). In the book of Matthew, Jesus said a man could put away his wife if one factor– fornication–is involved. In Mark and Luke he allowed no exceptions.

36) Jesus is quoted: “Judge not, and ye shall be not judged; condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven” (Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1), versus “Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment” (John 7:24). Jesus stated men are not to judge but, then, allowed it under certain conditions. As in the case of divorce, he can’t seem to formulate a consistent policy.

37) “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” Matthew 27:46, (also note the time before crucification where Jesus prays for the “cup to passeth over me”) versus “Now is my soul troubled. And what shall I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour?’ No, for this purpose I have come to this hour” (John 12:27 RSV). Jesus can’t seem to decide whether or not he wants to die. One moment he is willing; the next he isn’t.

38) In Luke 23:30 (“Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, fall on us, and to the hills, cover us”) Jesus quoted Hosea 10:8 (“…and they shall say to the mountains, cover us; and to the hills, fall on us”). And, like Paul, he often quoted inaccurately. In this instance, he confused mountains with hills.

39) “And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they know him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist” (Matthew 17:11-13). John the Baptist was beheaded, but Jesus was not. And what did John the Baptist restore? Nothing!

40) We are told salvation is obtained by faith alone (John 3:18 & 36) yet Jesus told a man to follow the Commandments-Matthew 19:16-18 (saving by works)-if he wanted eternal life.

41) In Luke 12:4 Jesus told his followers to “Be not afraid of them that kill the body.” But Matthew 12:14-16, John 7:1, 8:59, 10:39, 11:53-54, & Mark 1:45 show that Jesus consistently feared death. Jesus went out of his way to hide, run, and attempt escape from the Roman and Jewish authorities.

42) Matthew 5:28 says to sin in “your heart” is considered a sin in itself. The messiah is supposed to be God incarnate, not able to sin, yet in Matthew 4:5 & Luke 4:5-9, Jesus was tempted by Satan in the desert, which is sinning in his heart. Jesus also took upon all the sins of the world during his crucifixion, so how can it be said that “Jesus was the perfect man without sin”? This would lead one to believe he was not the Messiah.

43) Jesus told us to “Love your enemies; bless them that curse you,” but ignored his own advice by repeatedly denouncing his opposition. Matthew 23:17 (“Ye fools and blind”), Matthew 12:34 (“0 generation of vipers”), and Matthew 23:27 (“. . . hypocrites . . . ye are like unto whited sepulchres. . .”) are excellent examples of hypocrisy.

44) Did the people of Jesus’ generation see any signs? (Matthew 12:38-40) Jesus announced that no signs would be given to that generation except the Resurrection itself. (Mark 8:12-13) Jesus announced that no signs would be given to that generation. (Mark 16:20) They went out preaching, and the Lord confirmed the word through accompanying signs. (John 20:30) Jesus provided many wonders and signs. (Acts 2:22) Jesus provided many wonders and signs. (Acts 5:12 & 8:13) many signs and wonders were done through the apostles.

45) Jesus commands the disciples to go into Galilee immediately after the resurrection. Matthew 28:10 Jesus commands the disciples to “tarry in Jerusalem” immediately after the resurrection.

46) Matthew 28:18 & John 3:35 both tell that Jesus said he could do anything. Yet Mark 6:5 says Jesus was not all powerful.

47) Jesus says in Luke 2:13-14 that he came to bring peace on earth. Matthew 10:34 Jesus back peddles and says he did not come to bring peace on earth.

48) Did Christ receive testimony from man? “Ye sent unto John and he bare witness unto the truth. But I receive not testimony from man.” John 5:33-34 “And ye shall also bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.” John 15:27

49) Christ laid down his life for his friends. John 15:13 & 10:11 Christ laid down his life for his enemies. Romans 5:10

50) Deuteronomy 23:2 says that bastards can not attend church unto the tenth generation. If Jesus was spawned by Mary and Jehovah as the Bible claims then he is technically a bastard and should not be the leader of the church.
Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe-nowhere else could things be more screwed up.

Invacare M61
Quickie S636- 3.00-4 tires, Chevy seat
User avatar
hobie1dog
 
Posts: 451
Joined: 17 May 2016, 15:53
Location: Cornelius, NC, USA

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 31 May 2018, 04:55

User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44757
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 31 May 2018, 13:21

I think we frightened him away. Please dont take offence! Nobody is against you personally. Just your delusion. You cant see it now, but we are actually trying to help you.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44757
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby hobie1dog » 31 May 2018, 16:01

Watching the videos of the program with callers so brainwashed is the best way to open someone's eyes. The Mormon caller finally started to see how illogical his religion is. I watched more of them than you linked.
Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe-nowhere else could things be more screwed up.

Invacare M61
Quickie S636- 3.00-4 tires, Chevy seat
User avatar
hobie1dog
 
Posts: 451
Joined: 17 May 2016, 15:53
Location: Cornelius, NC, USA

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 31 May 2018, 20:00

There are some that are highly funny as you see them gradually realise the flaws in their circular "thinking". But its really hard to make them think.

The odd one escapes the chains. Like you.

Most theists just sound retarded. Speak slow. Seem unable to grasp the logic. None has ever given any sensible logical reason why they believe in whatever mafia thug of a god they cling to. And I watched all of them over many many years. Its facinating to me coming from a basically non religous country to see how much of your population is still suffering the bacward 3rd world shackles of religion. The pressures they have to conform, and "coming out as athiest" to us is all crazyness! Churches call in worried about "their" children watching and figuring out the truth... And getting a dose of actual reality. Its all hillarious to see for me.

The very word athiest isnt really used here. That weekly show wouldnt make any sense. It never occurs to people here that no belief needs a name. Like theres no name for people that dont believe in fairies or ghosts or spirits. People expect that this is the default position. Religious people if you can find one, are the oddballs here, and they tend to keep it very quiet. So the rest of us normals dont think they are mentally crazy... Theres a tipping point. It will happen in the US in a generation. The internet, speeds it all up! The youngsters will get it. The delusional will grow old an die out. As happened here.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44757
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby hobie1dog » 31 May 2018, 22:10

We just had the national news feature a piece on a televangelist who wants his membership to buy him a new 54 million dollar Gulfstream jet so that he can go across the globe without refueling ( they already bought him 3 which he showed the pictures of). And the Sheeple are just too ignorant to see how wrong it all is. 20k people die each and every day of starvation, but they won't help stop that with their money. Religions take in close to 4 Billion dollars every year, pay zero taxes, and keep 98% of the money within their own churches. My friend keeps saying how their church does "missions work", but he won't find out for me what percentage it is of their total intake.

We can only hope that the youth will abandon the ancient mythical religions, and use their time and money towards actually solving the problems religions create. Won't happen in my lifetime though. :(
Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe-nowhere else could things be more screwed up.

Invacare M61
Quickie S636- 3.00-4 tires, Chevy seat
User avatar
hobie1dog
 
Posts: 451
Joined: 17 May 2016, 15:53
Location: Cornelius, NC, USA

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 31 May 2018, 22:48

Religion across most of the richer developed world has all but died out already, in all but name. Even those that claim to be xstian, dont take it seriously. Its just a nice place to get married... They no longer take it seriously. At least 3 out of 4 churches here are abandoned or repurposed into pubs etc.

The US is an oddity here. It seems to be as religous as the backward parts of the world are. Churches on every corner. TV. Banners. And 90% believers. Comparable to many 3rd world countries. And yet is using microchips and jet aircraft for transport and taking advantage of modern drugs and technology every single day. Mostly in direct contradiction to anything they are "taught". There will be rapid change in the US. Because the young can investigate reality, science, skeptics like us, and real info. That scares your churches. And athiesm is rapidly accelerating.

Ask the next idiot that claims the earth is a few thousand years old, how old the oil was, he used to drive there with. It is made from trees and life from millions or billions of years ago, trapped underground due to geological movements of entire continents that moved and are still moving over real time! How did all that vegitation get under the sea, or land to be drilled for oil later? Ask them if they saw all the stars in the sky. That means a few photons that originated billions of years ago from billions of stars have been traveling at the speed of light for billions of years before landing on the religous nuts retina. Ask him to explain those two things.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44757
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby elryko1992 » 01 Jun 2018, 10:27

Burgerman wrote:Religion across most of the richer developed world has all but died out already, in all but name. Even those that claim to be xstian, dont take it seriously. Its just a nice place to get married... They no longer take it seriously. At least 3 out of 4 churches here are abandoned or repurposed into pubs etc.

The US is an oddity here. It seems to be as religous as the backward parts of the world are. Churches on every corner. TV. Banners. And 90% believers. Comparable to many 3rd world countries. And yet is using microchips and jet aircraft for transport and taking advantage of modern drugs and technology every single day. Mostly in direct contradiction to anything they are "taught". There will be rapid change in the US. Because the young can investigate reality, science, skeptics like us, and real info. That scares your churches. And athiesm is rapidly accelerating.

Ask the next idiot that claims the earth is a few thousand years old, how old the oil was, he used to drive there with. It is made from trees and life from millions or billions of years ago, trapped underground due to geological movements of entire continents that moved and are still moving over real time! How did all that vegitation get under the sea, or land to be drilled for oil later? Ask them if they saw all the stars in the sky. That means a few photons that originated billions of years ago from billions of stars have been traveling at the speed of light for billions of years before landing on the religous nuts retina. Ask him to explain those two things.


Sorry for late, i was not home. For me Jesus is everything, and Bible too. I see with my eyes how healed my mom, she have cancer to neck, and we prayed for my mom and the cancer it disappeared in 5 minute. :) and i see with my eyes. and I can not believe in Jesus. No one can help my mom. And if you think this is a delusion its your choice. But someday you will see and know the truth and all the people to. God Bless You! :thumbup: and i believe if He want, Jesus can to heal me to. But thank God as I am with distrophy muscular and i a happy, and i have peace in my heart too.
User avatar
elryko1992
 
Posts: 327
Joined: 05 Aug 2016, 21:08
Location: Romania

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 01 Jun 2018, 11:25

Strange how in the days when there are billions of phones with video cameras built in that theres no evidence of all gods doing miracles. And strange how all believers always ignore completely the fact that cancers naturally go into remission. And do so at the exact same rate for NON believers. So completely removing any evidence for prayer doing anything at all. We know very clearly through scientific testing that it DOES NOT work!

Check out https://whywontgodhealamputees.com/ Yes I know you wont/cannot due to programming. Ask yourself why this is?

And also strange is all these healings are shown to be false or equal to chance, in every single case where real scientific accuracy and control is invoked. In any controlled study. And that when the power of prayer was tested, even by the christian biased templeton foundation in a very large proper scientific trial, prayer was found to work at the same level as chance. That means it does nothing. Actually a fraction worse! Those prayed for, were approx 1.8% less likely to recover. Look it up yourself. Its been tested to death, always does nothing in any proper trial. Your delusion makes you see things that are not real. You have whats called a confirmation bias. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

E.g your mums cancer went into remission. The logical world says we do not know the reason. It just happens. YOU decided a god did it. Reality is that nobody knows why cancers go into remission. But they do. And they do so EQUALLY with religous people or athiests. The honest answer should be that you dont know why she improved. And nobody does. Certainly prayer does nothing. Thats been tested to death. Do you also count all the times you pray for stuff that doesent happen? No you ignore all of those! This is called a confirmation bias.

Did you wish to answer any of the questions in the previous pages? No? Why not?
Or did you watch any of the videos? Why not?
Again... I know you wont/cannot due to programming. Ask yourself why this is?

But we are only trying to help you be free of these superstitions. Nobody is insulting you personally, only your brainwashing/religion as its controlling you, and its wrong. And I have nothing against religous people at all. Even violent muslims. They are also controlled by their brains conditioning. They have no choice and cannot help their behaviour. And your god cant cure you. Because no gods exist.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44757
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 01 Jun 2018, 11:54

Cancer Remission

Remission means that the signs and symptoms of your cancer are reduced. Remission can be partial or complete. In a complete remission, all signs and symptoms of cancer have disappeared.

If you remain in complete remission for 5 years or more, some doctors may say that you are cured. Still, some cancer cells can remain in your body for many years after treatment. These cells may cause the cancer to come back one day. For cancers that return, most do so within the first 5 years after treatment. But, there is a chance that cancer will come back later. For this reason, doctors cannot say for sure that you are cured. The most they can say is that there are no signs of cancer at this time.

Because of the chance that cancer can come back, your doctor will monitor you for many years and do tests to look for signs of cancer’s return. They will also look for signs of late side effects from the cancer treatments you received.


And no gods required, athiests have remissions at the exact same rate as muslims, xstians, or scientologists! YOU are the one that added your immaginary god to it.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44757
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby elryko1992 » 01 Jun 2018, 12:24

Burgerman wrote:Strange how in the days when there are billions of phones with video cameras built in that theres no evidence of all gods doing miracles. And strange how all believers always ignore completely the fact that cancers naturally go into remission. And do so at the exact same rate for NON believers. So completely removing any evidence for prayer doing anything at all. We know very clearly through scientific testing that it DOES NOT work!

Check out https://whywontgodhealamputees.com/ Yes I know you wont/cannot due to programming. Ask yourself why this is?

And also strange is all these healings are shown to be false or equal to chance, in every single case where real scientific accuracy and control is invoked. In any controlled study. And that when the power of prayer was tested, even by the christian biased templeton foundation in a very large proper scientific trial, prayer was found to work at the same level as chance. That means it does nothing. Actually a fraction worse! Those prayed for, were approx 1.8% less likely to recover. Look it up yourself. Its been tested to death, always does nothing in any proper trial. Your delusion makes you see things that are not real. You have whats called a confirmation bias. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

E.g your mums cancer went into remission. The logical world says we do not know the reason. It just happens. YOU decided a god did it. Reality is that nobody knows why cancers go into remission. But they do. And they do so EQUALLY with religous people or athiests. The honest answer should be that you dont know why she improved. And nobody does. Certainly prayer does nothing. Thats been tested to death. Do you also count all the times you pray for stuff that doesent happen? No you ignore all of those! This is called a confirmation bias.

Did you wish to answer any of the questions in the previous pages? No? Why not?
Or did you watch any of the videos? Why not?
Again... I know you wont/cannot due to programming. Ask yourself why this is?

But we are only trying to help you be free of these superstitions. Nobody is insulting you personally, only your brainwashing/religion as its controlling you, and its wrong. And I have nothing against religous people at all. Even violent muslims. They are also controlled by their brains conditioning. They have no choice and cannot help their behaviour. And your god cant cure you. Because no gods exist.


My mom was healed about 5 years ago, and now have 55 years old. And is like a normal people. Why to make a video? "The logical world says we do not know the reason." The reason is Jesus. I not watch the videos yet. I know you are not insulting me John. I can't write better or explain, i know english only the base words. I know you want more scientific proofs, and i know you know much better than me more thinks. I don;t have nothing to lose because i believe in Jesus and to have faith in Jesus, if i am wrong like you say, i will see after this life. But if you wrong then what you do?
User avatar
elryko1992
 
Posts: 327
Joined: 05 Aug 2016, 21:08
Location: Romania

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 01 Jun 2018, 13:59

The reason is Jesus.

How do you know that?
There isnt any way to know!
How do you know thor or ra didnt do it, or a natural remission?
And there will be no reply!

I don;t have nothing to lose because i believe in Jesus and to have faith in Jesus,

Faith is a word used for an irational belief in spite of no supporting evidence. A bad thing. If there was any real reason to believe, you wouldnt need "faith"! Why not apply the same critical thinking skills to your god as you do with everything else in life. Worse, faith is portrayed as a good thing by religous people! Its the exact opposite. Its irrational.

Nothing to lose? Of course you have. Religion has been, and still is responsible for endless millions of deaths, cruelty, mental problems, guilt, and things like hacking bits of genitals off a perfect newborn, killings, a confused world view, stupid rules about what is "allowed" e.g. Your religion says to stone unruly children to death, and that keeping slaves is OK. And gays should be killed. Even you know better! A totally false world view that denies history, evolution, and 101 other things. And you are wasting your life on it rather than on reality.

if i am wrong like you say, i will see after this life.

Of course you wont. YOU will be dead. Theres no part of you like a spirit or something that lives on, after your brain stops working, when you are dead, you are dead! Permanantly. Theres no way you will ever be able to see anything ever again! And this information isnt supported on "faith" which is wishful thinking, but by science. Which is the single most successful method of determining the truth ever discovered. Dead is dead. Your idea of some afterlife makes zero sense. You would happily fly on a jet aircraft or rely on a computer as you are doing now. You wouldnt fly on a plane designed and built on faith!

But if you wrong then what you do?

I am not wrong! Science knows that the thing you think is you, is a electro/chemical computer called a brain. And can control it, measure it, induce feelings, etc. They know that theres no external requirement for a spirit to make it work. Spirits, gosts, and such are superstitous nonsense.
And...
Do you worry about the heavens or hells, of all the other thousands of different religions that you choose to ignore? I doubt it. Well to me yours is exactly the same!

If you worry about "what if you are wrong" then you should sign up to every possible other religion as well as your own!
Because theres absolutely no reason to believe in yours over any of the others. But I bet you dont worry about those? Because you do not have an irrational brainwashing "belief" in them. So you think they dont matter.

Had you been born in say iraq or in any middle eastern country you would have been brought up (brainwashed) into the muslim religion. And you would think that christianity was false! But religious people never respond to this comment. They just choose to ignore it. As you will. Because its difficult for you...
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44757
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby foghornleghorn » 01 Jun 2018, 19:38

Having spent years being treated by doctors and nurses, seen the hours they put in and how worn down they can get caring for people, it irks me when someone comes out of hospital after being mended and they say that praying has made them better. Why do hospitals exist if everyone could just go to church to get cured?

I also can't understand the mentality behind someone being positive that a deity could cure them if only he wanted to, but still being happy when he doesn't. Surely you should be a bit miffed he doesn't care about you?

Happily struggling in life with a promise of something better to come after you are dead is bonkers.
User avatar
foghornleghorn
 
Posts: 315
Joined: 20 Mar 2018, 16:29
Location: South East England

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 01 Jun 2018, 21:12

Welcome to america. About 80% are "bonkers" :clap I was frankly amazed by it when I was there.
:worship :worship :worship

Why do hospitals exist if everyone could just go to church to get cured?

Me Me Me!!!

I know. Errr, praying doesent actually work?
Tested and proven beyond all doubt. Over and over and over...
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44757
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby hobie1dog » 03 Jun 2018, 20:42

Prayer is like masturbation

It only feels good to the one doing it, and nothing to the person who is being thought of.
Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe-nowhere else could things be more screwed up.

Invacare M61
Quickie S636- 3.00-4 tires, Chevy seat
User avatar
hobie1dog
 
Posts: 451
Joined: 17 May 2016, 15:53
Location: Cornelius, NC, USA

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 03 Jun 2018, 21:39

At least masturbation achieves something! :worship :worship :worship
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44757
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby hobie1dog » 05 Jun 2018, 16:05

John: Thanks for putting the videos up for us. I have been watching them a lot lately. It's funny to hear the long pauses from the callers after they realize that they have flawed logic and lack of reason.
Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe-nowhere else could things be more screwed up.

Invacare M61
Quickie S636- 3.00-4 tires, Chevy seat
User avatar
hobie1dog
 
Posts: 451
Joined: 17 May 2016, 15:53
Location: Cornelius, NC, USA

PreviousNext

Return to Powerchair Reviews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

 

  eXTReMe Tracker