Need help please: Invacare Typhoon 2

Powerchair or Mobility Equipment Reviews! Start a new thread with DESCRIPTIVE TITLE for each new review.

WEBSITE REVIEWS HERE (Scroll Down): www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Need help please: Invacare Typhoon 2

Postby elryko1992 » 11 Aug 2016, 14:24

i have a invacare typhoon 2, gearless brushless motors 12km/h, and i buy it 6 months ago and everything works fine, and now if i want to drive appers me like "- 1" and his blocked, the seat tilt work and lights, and the brakes sounds good, and the joystick key blink 2 flash times after a second blink 3 flash times, and i have power module Dynamic Control DX-GB-AS , joystick REM 24 SD, can you give me a advice why? can you help me? i need the wheelchair. i send you a photos with error. and i call the dynamic and he works with only dealers, and he say to switch the cable motors right to left and left to right and same error, and i read to manual when flash 3 times is the motors left, but i think is a problem with controller, he need a resoft or something, and he say to me i need the DX-HHP to calibrate motors and if dosen't works a new power modul, you know some one in London to fix this problem to repair it? please help me.
photos link below:
https://s9.postimg.org/4ajxql8qn/image.jpg
elryko1992

Return to Powerchair Reviews