Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Powerchair or Mobility Equipment Reviews! Start a new thread with DESCRIPTIVE TITLE for each new review.

WEBSITE REVIEWS HERE (Scroll Down): www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby elryko1992 » 04 Oct 2017, 14:57

elryko1992

Postby elryko1992 » 04 Oct 2017, 15:52

elryko1992

Postby Burgerman » 04 Oct 2017, 16:38

That guy is literally a basket case. Neds a straight jacket and some treatment!
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby elryko1992 » 04 Oct 2017, 20:12

Maybe! :) more words is true for me. If he needs a "treatment" God know.
elryko1992

Postby Burgerman » 05 Oct 2017, 01:06

Your idea of a god is just a mental conditioning that you were subjected to, usually while young. Its all frankly rediculous to any rational thinking being. Like father christmas or elves, fairies, magic unicorns etc.

Unless you have any sensible evidence to support yours? If so then its the first time in the history of the planet. There Is no evidence for any type of god(S). Its all in your brain!

Theres no evidence for the existence of heavens, hells, ghosts, spirits, afterlifes, gods, demons, or any other woo woo anywhere. There never was. Because its all just brainwashing of the gullible masses.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 05 Oct 2017, 08:41

Let me ask you 2 questions.

What do you believe?
Why do you believe it?
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby elryko1992 » 05 Oct 2017, 10:33

First let me ask you something if you want, you think you are from bingbang or monkey? or from no where? The Biblie is the only way to know if the God and heaven is true or not John, you read the Bible to see if is real or not? But all the Bible. For your knowledge?

From Biblie.
Acts:
17:24 The God who made the earth and everything in it, he, being Lord of heaven and earth, is not housed in buildings made with hands;
17:25 And he is not dependent on the work of men's hands, as if he had need of anything, for he himself gives to all life and breath and all things;
17:26 And he has made of one blood all the nations of men living on all the face of the earth, ordering their times and the limits of their lands,
17:27 So that they might make search for God, in order, if possible, to get knowledge of him and make discovery of him, though he is not far from every one of us:
17:28 For in him we have life and motion and existence; as certain of your verse writers have said, For we are his offspring.

Romans:
1:19 Because the knowledge of God may be seen in them, God having made it clear to them.
1:20 For from the first making of the world, those things of God which the eye is unable to see, that is, his eternal power and existence, are fully made clear, he
having given the knowledge of them through the things which he has made, so that men have no reason for wrongdoing.

Hebrews:
11:3 By faith it is clear to us that the order of events was fixed by the word of God, so that what is seen has not been made from things which only seem to be.
11:6 And without faith it is not possible to be well-pleasing to him, for it is necessary for anyone who comes to God to have the belief that God is, and that he is a rewarder of all those who make a serious search for him.

John:
3:16 For God had such love for the world that he gave his only Son, so that whoever has faith in him may not come to destruction but have eternal life.

Revelation:
22:12 See, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give to every man the outcome of his works.
22:13 I am the First and the Last, Alfa and the Omega, the start and the end.
elryko1992

Postby Burgerman » 05 Oct 2017, 14:30

Lets see...
I ask you what you believe and why.
And you answered with this?
First let me ask you something if you want, you think you are from bingbang or monkey? or from no where?

Where am I from? I am from my mother. As is everyone throughout history. Evolution. Starting naturally from very basic building blocks of life found even on aseteroids, comets etc, from a bunch of chemicals. http://www.physicsoftheuniverse.com/top ... early.html And every new birth is slightly different from its parent. Resulting in me. But starting with single celled organisms. Whats more we can prove this in a multitude of ways, including via common DNA testing and comparing.

The Biblie is the only way to know if the God and heaven is true or not John, you read the Bible to see if is real or not? But all the Bible. For your knowledge?

I have no reason to believe your bible is true. And neither do you. So why would I care what it says? The things it claims are also rediculous. It makes far less sense than reading say, the Harry Potter books. So why would anyone believe it? If fact why do YOU believe it? (I will give you a clue. Brainwashed while young, like father christmas, the only difference is nobody told you it was a joke...)

To any rational person, the bible is just an old book (and there are many old books) full of rediculous contradictions, making extremely wild claims about magic sky fairies and more. And imaginary lands like heavens and hell! It was written by ignorant iron age men that knew no better, knew nothing of the world as we do today. And most importantly it provides no supporting evidence that any of its claims are true. Why would you believe this book, over say star wars, or the koran, or the books written about the greek gods, or thor, or Ra? Or Harry Potter?

What religion do you suppose you would have if you had been born in:
Afghanistan? Muslim
UK? None
Ancient greece? Greek gods (many)
India? Hindu
Old Egypt? Ra.
Or are these religions also true?

Because while you look at other religions, like hindus, or greek gods, Sun god Ra, Thor, etc as rediculous, so do I. Its just that I also include yours since its exactly the same old brainwashing and mumbo jumbo!!

You see I read the bible. And the koran. Most xstians and muslims claim they have but they have not. And because I have a rational mind, and no brainwashing (conditioning) from being young, then to me its all just equally crazy unsupported and contradictory fantastical claims with magic sky fairies thrown in.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 05 Oct 2017, 14:44

So, what do you believe and why?

Do you believe in some god? Describe him. Then tell me how you know this.

Also, even if we say, I have no idea where I came from, how does this help you? Anything could be the cause/reason. Yet you claim to know something the rest of the rational world do not. How?
You must now demonststrate a god is a real thing before you can possibly claim that one made us! And then you have an even bigger problem. There must be a bigger better god, that made your god... And a even better one that made him! All crazy delusional stuff to me.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby elryko1992 » 05 Oct 2017, 16:57

I'm a christian pentecostal this is my religion, and i believe God because he created this univers and the galaxy and he created me and you to and all the people, and the Bible says in Genesis chapter 1, vers 26 and 27 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

And in John cahpter 1, and vers 1-3 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

This is what i believe John. But i want to know if you believe in some God?

Colossians chapter 2, vers 8-9 "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."
elryko1992

Postby Burgerman » 05 Oct 2017, 17:16

I'm a christian pentecostal this is my religion, and i believe God because he created this univers and the galaxy and he created me and you to and all the people,

HOW do you know this? Evidence? Or mental conditioning (brain washing) when young?
One huge problem with religous people is that they claim to know things, that nobody knows or can know at least yet. However science is only just getting started. So give it a few hundred years. And they cannot tell anyone HOW they know!
and the Bible says in Genesis chapter 1, vers 26 and 27 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

But the bible means nothing to me, unless you can show that its true. Its just a book written by frankly ignorant iron age men, long after the events were supposed to have happened. Mostly by unknown people. Just stories passed on, since there was nothing to write on, or with... And theres absolutely no reason to believe any of it is true, any more true than any fiction book. So anything you read from that book means nothing unless you can demonstrate that its true. And it should mean nothing to you either! How do you know which bits are true, if any? Please show your supporting evidence?
This is what i believe John.

I know you do. And you ignore all the contradiction with both the book itself and with science now that we know better, and even your own morals. But its WHY you believe it that I am interested in. To believe in something, without good reason, is not rational. So I wantto see your evidence that its true. And without this, theres no reason to believe any of it! Why dont you believe the koran? (because you just happened to be born in a place where children were brainwashed into your particular religion?)
But i want to know if you believe in some God?

Of course not. There is literally no supporting evidence for any of the many hundreds of god(s) that are no longer fashionable, or todays selection, including yours. To believe in something without good reason is simply wrong! It would make me irational, delusional. You believe because you were brainwashed/conditioned when young into your specific religion. And not for any sane rational reason based on evidence. Tell me, why are you not a hindu? Because you dont believe it? Thats only because you were not born in india and brainwashed by hindus... Or the Buddist's "Tripitaka" texts? Are they true?
Colossians chapter 2, vers 8-9 "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."

Thats from your favorite book? Why would you believe any of that? Or take any notice of it? Why not read say, the star-wars books? or the koran. What gives your book more credibility? What EVIDENCE do you have to believe a word of it, or that any gods exist? Because so far, there isnt any evidence ever, anywhere! Only endless circular reasoning while a believer tries to justify his "faith".

Do you know what faith means? Its a word used to describe belief in something without good reason. Religions push that word, and make it seem like its a good thing. Its not. It just a lack of reason. A failure of logic. A means to make you believe something that makes no sense, and has no supporting evidence.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby hobie1dog » 05 Oct 2017, 21:39

Elryko1992- you should go to this website and read all 50 proofs, then watch the videos. (Which there is a link at the bottom)

https://godisimaginary.com/

Christianity is nothing more than a Roman story. Please watch this video showing the history of Christianity, which is all based on Astro theology, described in the video. If you think this is all false information, I can provide another YouTube video that tells the same info in a lecture by a professor. This is simply history. The virgin birth, miracles, crucified death, resurrection after 3 days, etc.,is even carved on the walls of the Egyptian pyramids, as you will learn about in the video. Over 20 people have the same story throughout history, over centuries. Jesus just happens to be the latest.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=1610s&v=eWNBz6HZTgs Called : Religion- The Greatest Story Ever Told

Discover logical, rational thinking, it is very liberating. And yes , I was brainwashed as a Catholic and unfortunately remained that way until age 50. :(

Respond back after reading the 50 proofs, the videos, and the YouTube video on the history of religion.
Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe-nowhere else could things be more screwed up.

Invacare M61
Quickie S636- 3.00-4 tires, Chevy seat
hobie1dog

Postby hobie1dog » 05 Oct 2017, 22:09

And you really have to watch the George Carlin comedy skit- Religion is Bullshit

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE
Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe-nowhere else could things be more screwed up.

Invacare M61
hobie1dog

Postby Burgerman » 05 Oct 2017, 22:53

The problem is that the brainwashing overides all logic and reason. They will not watch, learn, or accept real science and actual knowledge, the actual truth. They protect their delusion at any cost, usually by running away from difficut questions such as I just asked above. Or by twisting everything around into a confused irrelivant corcle.

For eg. The scientific method. The only way we have to get to the actual truth.

So before you go deciding some god did something, like creating universes, you must first demonstrate (with facts and evidence) that there is a god! Nobody has managed that bit yet. So we can dismiss all the rest instantly. toiletpush

In my country, almost all the people have no religion. They just never think about such things as gods or spirits or afterlifes and stuff. I really do not know anyone around here that is remotely religous. We see people that are as a sort of cult, a delusion. They are a dying breed. Theres a few left, mostly the older generation, or immigrants. But the native white british people below about 70 years are almost universally free of all that sort of cult in 2017. The US is following suit, over time its dying away. But right now still is very religous compared to most western civilised countries. In time it dies away as educational levels and access to real information becomes easier. For eg the internet.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby elryko1992 » 06 Oct 2017, 15:22

No one wash my brain John, i choose this, becuase i feel this God in my heart and i read the Bible, and i think this is the only way to heaven, and if you don't want to know this way even... there is no point in this discussing, you don't want to try even to know this God or to read Bible or to do something to know or to see if is real or not, you want only the proof, the greatest proof is all the people from planet including you and me, we are created by God :) . And you and all the people some time you will know the true, when Jesus comes again from heaven. Sorry for my bad english. God Bless You! And don't forget he loves you, and he waiting you to love him with all your heart. Have nice day!
elryko1992

Postby elryko1992 » 06 Oct 2017, 15:23

elryko1992

Postby elryko1992 » 06 Oct 2017, 15:37

elryko1992

Postby Burgerman » 06 Oct 2017, 15:39

I studied physics. Everything he says in that video is perfectly correct. Right up to the point where we dont know what came before or at the point of the big bang. Then he makes the LEAP and invokes a god. The correct answr of course is that we have no idea what came before, or if anything did.

So its nonsense to go from "we dont know" to, a "god" did it... Thats the part where he makes zero sense. This is what all religous people do. They start with the conclusion, and try to fit the facts to it.

So 0 out of 10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQVm8RokoBA

And this mostly makes no sense and is quotes taken out of context that dont prove athing. For eg the "fine tuning" argunent is rediculous because of course the universe looks made for us as we evolved to fit this earth! It like a puddle being amazed that the hole in the ground fits it perfectly and so must have been carefully designed! Same old arguments as always! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er9D00DXQQs Again, nonsense. And did you ever consider that almost all of the universe is lethal to us. Including the bit you are stood on? In a few billion years it will be destroyed by the expanding sun and burned to a crisp... Rediculous video.

And of course even if ALL of the above is true, and its not. It still doesent form any evidence for a god, only the same old WE DONT KNOW! :lol:

If I claimed to have an invisible flying dragon in my garage that only I can see, that created the universe. You wouldnt believe me would you? Unless I provided some fantastically strong supporting evidence. To suit the fantastical claim. Well this is no different. My dragon created the universe. Do you believe it? :lol:
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 06 Oct 2017, 16:05

No one wash my brain John, i choose this, becuase i feel this God in my heart and i read the Bible, and i think this is the only way to heaven,

First of all YOU ARE brainwashed. Why do you suppose that you have the religion of those around you?
Tell me this. What religion would you have had if you were born in:
UK?
India?
iddle East?
Ancient egypt?
Ancient greece?
This alone proves that you have taken up the religion that you were "taught" when young, while your plastic brain is easily rewired (brainwashed.)

Answer this one question as religous people tend to ignore all the plainly obvious facts!

and if you don't want to know this way even... there is no point in this discussing, you don't want to try even to know this God or to read Bible or to do something to know or to see if is real or not, you want only the proof, the greatest proof is all the people from planet including you and me, we are created by God :
)
Sorry I am not interested in some feel good cult. Only in the TRUTH. Describe your god, and then show me the evidence that he is actually real, and I am all for it! Actually even then, I wouldnt worship a violent egotistical thug regardless.
. And you and all the people some time you will know the true, when Jesus comes again from heaven. Sorry for my bad english. God Bless You! And don't forget he loves you, and he waiting you to love him with all your heart. Have nice day!

Like thats goint to happen! If this jesus guy actually existed, and even thats doubtful, he is as dead as all the other iron age savages that lived thousands of years ago. Dead as dead can be. Comming back? Dont be rediculous!

And this love thing. He (your god) already supposedly created the universe and knows everything, and it is perfect etc. So then he knew from day one that we would all have to be murdered in a massive flood? And that we would need "saving"... From him! And by him... The whole story doesent even make any sense.

And that we should take slaves? And that we are all born "sinners" and would need to keep praying to him or that he loved us so much that we get sent to a fire pit for eternity? Loving? Its a sick joke on people like you that have to waste yor life following this crap. Its a violent cult based on a magic sky fairy that never existed. Even if he was real, I wouldnt worship him, since he is worse than any mafia boss, and way more violent and cruel!
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 06 Oct 2017, 16:11

So...

First of all YOU ARE brainwashed. Why do you suppose that you have the religion of those around you?
Tell me this. What religion would you have had if you were born in:
UK?
India?
Middle East?
Ancient egypt?
Ancient greece?
Himolayas?
This alone proves that you have taken up the religion that you were "taught" when young, while your plastic brain is easily rewired (brainwashed.)

Answer this one question as religous people tend to ignore all the plainly obvious facts!
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby elryko1992 » 06 Oct 2017, 16:40

Romania, city: Suceava
elryko1992

Postby Burgerman » 06 Oct 2017, 17:06

Religion in Hungary has been dominated by forms of Christianity for centuries. THAT is the only reason you are christian. You were conditioned by those around you into believing it.

The question was:
IF you were born in say afghanistan, syria, turkey, egypt today, what religion would you likely THEN be? I can answer for you. You would be a Muslim. The book you believed would be the koran... And you would hate christians and want them dead. All because you would then have been brainwashed into being muslim simply because of where you were born.

If you were born in ancient egypt, you would worship Ra,the sun god.

And in anciant greece? You would worship many gods, the classical greek ones:
Zeus
Hera
Poseidon
Demeter
Ares
Athena
Apollo
Artemis
Hephaestus
Aphrodite
Hermes
Dionysus
Hades
Hypnos
Nike
Janus
Nemesis
Iris
Hecate
Tyche

And in say norway in the past? You woud worship Thor! With his hammer :hammer

If you were born in the UK today, you would worship nothing, and think a god is rediculous because we are no longer brainwashed into any of this stuff.

So if you were born in india, you would almost definitely be a? _________ (the answer you are looking for is Hindu!)

And now as an xstian, you cannot face the truth. so will ignore it completely or change the subject, or do something that evadeds the obvios conclusion. You brainwashing will not allow you to accept the truth even when its pointed out. Dont worry, its not personal! I never blame religous people. They cant help it, they were mentally manipulated as they grew up. What I am trying to do is make you open your mind, to think, to free you from your chains.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby hobie1dog » 07 Oct 2017, 04:09

So have you read the 50 Proofs, and watched the videos on http://www.GodIsImaginary.com yet? Then just watch this one 10 minute video for me
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HVuw1wEuaAQ

Invacare M61
hobie1dog

Postby Burgerman » 07 Oct 2017, 08:54

hobi do you remember before you escaped from your brainwashing? You couldnt watch or accept such things. You wouldnt watch, you didnt have an open mind, you would have ignored it or burried head in the sand sand.

The problem is that the religous conditioning is so strong that you *could not* accept or risk looking too closely at anything that shows you might be wrong. Even for science, you would cling to religous cherry picked, or plain wrong explanations or things taken out of context. Most religions have a special version of science that they use. So they can explain away with cherry picked bits and peices, and leaps to gods etc. Its all bullshit however. Like the videos elryko1992 posted. So you must avoid anything that might challenge your world-view at all costs. So he will *not* watch or look at your vids or web pages. He simply cannot.

He must :worship the great invisible violent mafia thug in the sky at all costs! He doesent have any choice, because he is programmed as you were. The technical term is: Mentally bonkers.

elryko1992. All we are trying to do, is to free you from these chains, guilt, and distorted reality. Allow you to experience the world as it really is. Its a far bigger, better world and is more interesting and a more exiting one than your restricted small religous one. You will feel free instead. You will look back and wonder what sort of madness religion is. You can forget about all that imaginary stuff, and nobody is "watching" you to control you... Nobody is attacking you. Only the religous delusion that was forced onto you, that you and many others are struggling under but do not realise.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby ex-Gooserider » 10 Oct 2017, 02:06

Besides anything else, how does anyone buy "Intelligent Design" when said designer puts a hazardous waste disposal site in the middle of a recreational area???

ex-Gooserider
T-5, ASIA-B
Jazzy 1100
Jazzy Select 6
Quickie Q-7
Invacare Mariner
Want to make / get a better chair, ideally one that stands.
ex-Gooserider

Postby hobie1dog » 12 Oct 2017, 00:53

ex-Gooserider wrote:Besides anything else, how does anyone buy "Intelligent Design" when said designer puts a hazardous waste disposal site in the middle of a recreational area???

ex-Gooserider

Neil DeGrasse Tyson uses that same question in his astrophysics talks.

Invacare M61
hobie1dog

Postby Burgerman » 12 Oct 2017, 01:18

elryko1992 isnt putting up much of a defence! :computer
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 12 Oct 2017, 01:20

Neil DeGrasse Tyson uses that same question in his astrophysics talks.

And he copied it from dawkins!
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby hobie1dog » 05 Apr 2018, 20:34

Elryko1992- two questions for you.

Do you wear eyeglasses?
Do you have children?

Invacare M61
hobie1dog

Postby Burgerman » 06 Apr 2018, 02:51

I dont have children. If I did I wouldnt brainwash them into some religous cult, and I wouldnt take a perfect newborn miracle and decide it needs improving and saw a bit off with a sharp rock. Or worse with still with muslims and women. Nor would I think slaves were a good thing, or murdering gays or witches :shock: As it does in the bible, or or non believers... As it says in the koran.

And yes:
Elryko1992- two questions for you.

Do you wear eyeglasses?
Do you have children?
Burgerman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Powerchair Reviews