Netti 4U CED Brushless Rehab Powrchair DualContr.

No Commercial sellers please, unless of particular interest and with permission!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

Netti 4U CED Brushless Rehab Powrchair DualContr.

Postby grazy+1949 » 13 Jun 2018, 16:33

Hi Guys,

I am selling my very comfortable and powerful Netti 4U CED luxury aluminium Rehab. powerchair with Alber brushless motors. It's in great condition and can climb 20% gradients with no trouble. The Alloy wheelchair is built in Norway and then the electronics are added by Alber in Germany. The top speed is 4 mph and the range 20 km. The build quality is fantastic

I have added MBT tyres on all 4 wheels to add to comfort and grip. It is powered by 220w of brushless power, with regenerative braking and electromagnetic braking. As it has regen braking the batteries are small and light.

It's a rehab chair, so it has gas shocks underneath the seat and can be fully reclined into a bedchair and it is very comfortable. It fits into the back of my VW Passat and is easy to drive up and down the ramps.

The condition is perfect both upholstery and paintwork. The weight is around 80 kg.

I replaced the batteries 1 year ago.

Joystick: has an LED display which checks the entire system before you pull away. It also has an electronic immobiliser.

I live in Spain. The price is 2,200 GBP including the shipping to Spain, Portugal, France, or UK (Midlands and Southern England ) I will ship to other locations if the buyer pays the DHL cost.

https://www.learningalias.com/showmod.php?m=180&t=26

Please feel free to call me with any questions you may have.

Whatsapp + 34 662 398 525 any time

best regards

graham
grazy+1949

Return to Buy/Sell Mobility Equipment