magic mobility X8

No Commercial sellers please, unless of particular interest and with permission!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

magic mobility X8

Postby Clif » 23 Nov 2020, 06:45

for sale Orlando Florida USA Craigslist:

https://orlando.craigslist.org/hab/d/de ... 26910.html
Clif

Re: magic mobility X8

Postby Burgerman » 23 Nov 2020, 11:20

Looks like its been to war. Twice. They claim condition "good". To me that looks like scrap!

For the life of me I dont get why anyone would want to go into all that mud and crap. Or pay 22k for what amounts to 3ks worth of motors/controller/steel frame.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: magic mobility X8

Postby Clif » 23 Nov 2020, 17:59

It does look rough but it is not $20,000. The one I got was a little rough. I had to replace the seat and some of the wires were held on the controller with alligator clips. I don't care for trips in the mud but there are alot of good old country boys here in America that like the mud. I am sticking to the beach. Before Florida I lived in the country in North Carolina for awhile. You didn't have a choice. Outside meant mud someplace or most places. The chairs are way overpriced for sure. It's not a hard design to duplicate and a few things could be improved. I don't think I would buy another one but I can see just building my own. I have some ideas going around in my head. I would love a stainless steel frame.
Clif

Return to Buy/Sell Mobility Equipment