Quickie Q500H

Power wheelchair board for REAL info!

POWERCHAIR MENU! www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Re: Quickie Q500H

Postby Burgerman » 16 Sep 2021, 17:40

i bet they wont import any RWD here

I know you prefer feelings over logic or reason. The best possible way to be wrong. But why would you think that when theres obvious sales and $$$ to be made?

Other companies sell their rear drive chairs there, like invacare, magic etc.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Jay_x » 16 Sep 2021, 18:11

expresso wrote:i bet they wont import any RWD here - if they did they would have already - since they got rid of the 6x6 models - there only RWD they every had - other than the P222 model - and replaced it with the 500H - they think they are fooling the users - they already have MWD and FWD chairs - - there is no need for a 500H - - 500R yes - they should have at least one RWD -

its too bad - sunrise was the only one left with a decent RWD chair and faster motor options - with them out of the picture - there is really nothing left other than - V4 RWD and Bounder - bounder is not a great Main chair only - so leaves the V4 as the ONLY RWD chair left with Rnet at least - but only 6 mph motors also -

unless you want invacare with Linx controller - i never liked invacare - and never considered one - dont like there JS - swingaway that dosnt work - and they never changed it so it does work - same way for 20 years - every user i know says same thing - yet they dont do nothing about it -

we have to import them from UK soon :thumbup:

The Feds temporarily shut down Invacare's factory here in the US due to quality control issues a few years ago. That has made my rep very wary of them and doesn't want to use them. Their RWD - Aviva RX - has a center mount footplate so no swingaways. It looks like a nice chair, but there are no reviews out there because its pretty new, just introduced last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyu-89x5NFc

But yeah lack of RWD in NA is really depressing right now
Jay_x

Postby expresso » 16 Sep 2021, 19:07

Burgerman wrote:
i bet they wont import any RWD here

I know you prefer feelings over logic or reason. The best possible way to be wrong. But why would you think that when theres obvious sales and $$$ to be made?

Other companies sell their rear drive chairs there, like invacare, magic etc.

yes it is my feelings - and logic dosnt apply to them - they import and sell what they want and its not based on logic either - maybe sales were not good with there RWD chairs - since most vendors all do and push for MWD or FWD - i am sure there RWD have declined and reason for a H model -

my feelings are based on what is happening - its clear to anyone who wants to see it - no one is pushing RWD chairs here other than the PRIDE -
Quickie 636 - 230ah LifePo4
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 16 Sep 2021, 19:17

Pride, the magic V4, the bounder, and others like the Invacare chairs you mean? Thats four at least.

The only thing not pushing them is your daft insurance setup. The free market in the rest of the world, has more rear drives than all the rest put together. Its almost all rear drive where I live. Because insurance doesent dictate what we BUY with our own money. No rear drive chair? No sale. No income.
Want it "free" (obviously its not) and you get whatever they give you.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Swan T.W. » 16 Sep 2021, 19:19

expresso wrote:i bet they wont import any RWD here - if they did they would have already - since they got rid of the 6x6 models - there only RWD they every had - other than the P222 model - and replaced it with the 500H - they think they are fooling the users - they already have MWD and FWD chairs - - there is no need for a 500H - - 500R yes - they should have at least one RWD -

its too bad - sunrise was the only one left with a decent RWD chair and faster motor options - with them out of the picture - there is really nothing left other than - V4 RWD and Bounder - bounder is not a great Main chair only - so leaves the V4 as the ONLY RWD chair left with Rnet at least - but only 6 mph motors also -

unless you want invacare with Linx controller - i never liked invacare - and never considered one - dont like there JS - swingaway that dosnt work - and they never changed it so it does work - same way for 20 years - every user i know says same thing - yet they dont do nothing about it -

Looks like the 500H and the 6 series chair have the same wheel placement.I don't consider either one to be RWD.
Swan T.W.

Postby Burgerman » 16 Sep 2021, 19:21

And they are not.

Sunrise have only 2 rehab style rear drives. (and 3 or 4 non rehab ones)
This is https://www.sunrisemedical.co.uk/q500r
This is too and has front suspension https://www.sunrisemedical.co.uk/powere ... -sedeo-pro
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Jay_x » 16 Sep 2021, 19:23

When the Quantum rep was here I asked about the Rival RWD chair and he did everything he could to talk me out of it. Said it has fewer options than the MWD and they haven't put as much high tech into it as the MWD etc

So Quantum is definitely not pushing RWD chairs, quite the opposite.
Jay_x

Postby Burgerman » 16 Sep 2021, 19:27

What "high tech"? Its still worse! It just drives around while elevated. I can do that too just by editing the drive inhibits. Why? Its less stable, slower, less comfortable.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 16 Sep 2021, 19:48

Burgerman wrote:And they are not.

This is too and has front suspension https://www.sunrisemedical.co.uk/powere ... -sedeo-pro

you keep referring to sunrise in the UK - dont - why - we dont have them here - i am talking about what sunrise has Here in the US - dosnt matter what they have in the UK - we dont have them - never did before - and most likely never will

look at the US site -
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 16 Sep 2021, 20:37

Why would I do that? They dont even show it there. Theres tumbleweed and ancient old designs. But its all the very same company.

The only reason you dont have rear drive options and the rest of the world do, (many in fact) is because you all rely on an insurer paying. They have everything all sewn up to make themselves the most money. By limiting options and having less need to stock more chairs or parts for a start. If you keep on paying into a corrupt system and waiting for them to give you what you want it wont happen. You need to FIX THE SYSTEM. Yes you will say it cant happen. But are wrong.

In the rest of the world they DO offer rear drive chairs. Sunrise (THE SAME COMPANY regardless of website) offer here at least 5 different ones. Because we have a much more free market. We get government benefits, inc that mobility allowance, and now the WCS give me and others a cheque too. This and similar across the world happens. So if sunrise want the £££$$$ we are running around with they have to offer what we the users want to buy. Your issue is that your free market is not. Its heavily controlled. So you get what you are given.

Sunrise would in a free market with CHOICE be committing suicide if they stopped supplying us the rear drive chairs we want. Because we would simply take our cash to a different manufacturer. Thats what is NOT happening in your country. I know you dont like politics, but this is why you have so little choice.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 17 Sep 2021, 02:33

Swan T.W. wrote:

Looks like the 500H and the 6 series chair have the same wheel placement.I don't consider either one to be RWD.

6x6 chairs to the best that i know of and under the RWD section - is a RWD chair - i am no expert but i dont think having anti tippers dont make it a RWD - if thats a Hybrid chair - its news to me - the 6x6 chairs - i never rode a MWD or Hybrid or FWD chair before - i always had either the p222 chairs - and 6x6 chairs and both feel the same to me -

what makes you feel its not a RWD chair on the 6x6 models - the only thing that make look a bit off are the anti tippers on them - mines are off the ground - how can you tell where the rear wheel suppose to be in a True RWD chair as opposed to where it is on the 6x6 chairs -

if thats true - then i been using a MWD chair my whole life almost -
expresso

Postby expresso » 17 Sep 2021, 02:40

Burgerman wrote:And they are not.

under RWD chairs here in the states - on the sunrise site - they had two chairs only - 6x6 and P222 - now both are gone - and replaced with 500H hybrid

if the 6x6 was never a RWD chair per say - i wouldnt have known - since it was under the RWD chair section - if thats the case - i been using a Hybrid my whole life mostly - but my anti tippers are off the ground -

how can i spot the difference between a Hybrid and RWD chair ? other than the anti tippers on the ground -

i dont consider the pride - bounder - invacare as an option- bounder yes - as a back up - the rest i wont get even if RWD - they suck pride and invacare

that leaves nothing really left - other than the V4 RWD or 500H and lift the anti tippers - closet thing to RWD -

i dont see much a difference though in the rear wheel placement -

show me the difference in the placement of the rear wheel on a true RWD vs 6x6 or 500H etc, from just the looks of the 500H - never seen one or tired one - it dosnt look that bad overall - for me its just the anti tippers on the ground that i dont like -

but the rear wheel dosnt look like a MWD chair would
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 17 Sep 2021, 03:10

if the 6x6 was never a RWD chair per say - i wouldnt have known - since it was under the RWD chair section - if thats the case - i been using a Hybrid my whole life mostly - but my anti tippers are off the ground -

how can i spot the difference between a Hybrid and RWD chair ? other than the anti tippers on the ground -

Wheelbase and CG.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 17 Sep 2021, 03:52

ok that dosnt help me much in knowing -

i see a MWD chair - its very obvious thats its an MWD - i see my chair - dosnt look nothing like the MWD chairs that are clear to the eye -

can you point it out on the 6x6 chair - on a picture of the chair - compared to which ever chair is a RWD -
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 17 Sep 2021, 04:19

I dont know how. Its about the big picture. And there is not actual categories as such, much variation. For e.g your seat is high. It causes your chair to be tippy on a slope or hill, or climbing a curb or ramp partly because its very short wheelbase. The Q500H is the same. It needs those rear wheels on the deck for stability if the seating is reawards enough to let it steer well because its also short wheelbase. An inch difference in wheelbase, or CG position makes a massive difference. Everything does... Details. You can or rather I can tell by looking at a side view of a chair.

What you need to do is change things. Get a petition together for rear drive chairs. Have a meeting with us sunrise medical bosses. Etc. Tell them that you and all the other rear drive users will have to jump ship and get pride, invacare, bounder, or magic rear drives instead. No business likes to see a loss of revenue. Or start importing them trade into the US from the UK or EU as grey imports. And YOU sell them.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Swan T.W. » 17 Sep 2021, 18:10

expresso wrote:
Swan T.W. wrote:

6x6 chairs to the best that i know of and under the RWD section - is a RWD chair - i am no expert but i dont think having anti tippers dont make it a RWD - if thats a Hybrid chair - its news to me - the 6x6 chairs - i never rode a MWD or Hybrid or FWD chair before - i always had either the p222 chairs - and 6x6 chairs and both feel the same to me -

what makes you feel its not a RWD chair on the 6x6 models - the only thing that make look a bit off are the anti tippers on them - mines are off the ground - how can you tell where the rear wheel suppose to be in a True RWD chair as opposed to where it is on the 6x6 chairs -

if thats true - then i been using a MWD chair my whole life almost -

Start here, take the anti-tippers off a RWD and it's still drivable , take the anti-tippers of a Hybrid chair and it want to tip rearward.
Swan T.W.

Postby expresso » 17 Sep 2021, 18:26

the job of the anti tipper is to keep it from tipping over backwards - all chairs have them

i cant say how the 500H would feel without them -

i can only say how my chairs feel to me - i been using the 6x6 chairs for past 8 years about - P222 chair for just as long - both have anti tippers - both were shown as RWD chairs on the website -

my chair rides fine with my anti tippers off the ground - none of my chairs have anti tippers that touch the ground - does that mean its still considered an Hybrid or MWD - dosnt seem it to me - i never rode a MWD or FWD chair before - at least not the ones that are clearly a MWD

my chair is tippy because of a few reasons - larger rear tires and my settings and also i moved my seat back a notch - but anti tippers are off the ground all the time - as i ride my chair lifts up and down - or up a hill etc, they will touch as needed
expresso

Postby Swan T.W. » 17 Sep 2021, 18:48

expresso wrote:the job of the anti tipper is to keep it from tipping over backwards - all chairs have them

i cant say how the 500H would feel without them -

i can only say how my chairs feel to me - i been using the 6x6 chairs for past 8 years about - P222 chair for just as long - both have anti tippers - both were shown as RWD chairs on the website -

my chair rides fine with my anti tippers off the ground - none of my chairs have anti tippers that touch the ground - does that mean its still considered an Hybrid or MWD - dosnt seem it to me - i never rode a MWD or FWD chair before - at least not the ones that are clearly a MWD

my chair is tippy because of a few reasons - larger rear tires and my settings and also i moved my seat back a notch - but anti tippers are off the ground all the time - as i ride my chair lifts up and down - or up a hill etc, they will touch as needed

Yes its a Hybrid. The 500H will feel the same to you as your 636 or very similar.To someone who uses a RWD they will notice a difference as the Hybrid chair will turn sharper.
Swan T.W.

Postby expresso » 17 Sep 2021, 18:57

ok - i been using a MWD chair then my whole life - i dont think it is - but if you say so - i dont know

what i like to know is how do you come to that conclusion - so i know what i am looking for - just to know for myself

i really dont care what its called - as long as it feels good to me - if its an Hybrid - then Hybrid feels great - at least the ones i use here

i also have a bounder - RWD - i use both - i dont feel a difference really - they are different for different reasons but going from the bounder to the 6x6 - dosnt change how it feels to me

i would think i would feel a difference if it wasnt a RWD ?

i just like to know how would it be - - cant go by the anti tipper design of the chair alone -

if thats all correct - and its an Hybrid - it was never advertised as one ever that i seen - and feels great either way - i dont care what its called or considered in the end of the day - i would even demo a 500H - when i get there again - i wont like it for a few reasons - but curious to see how it feels either way

from the looks of the 500H - if i had that chair - i would change rear tires - for sure - that alone would lift the anti tippers off the ground - thats one of my concerns i dont like about that chair - but if there were off the ground and chair felt fine to me - i couldnt care less what its called -

i real MWD are the QM models - thats clear as day - and i dont like them at all -

the bounder has small anti tippers very close to the chair - they will never get used or touch the ground - the bounder is just too heavy to lift the front end - but up a very steep hill - it can be dangerous - short base - but heavy so front end dosnt lift at all -
expresso

Postby Seajays » 17 Sep 2021, 20:08

I have ordered the Q500H and going to try to make it better. Like BM said maybe work the back casters , bigger nobby tires , better swing away ( I have an extra Pride ) and whatever might come along
Seajays

Postby expresso » 17 Sep 2021, 20:13

Seajays wrote:I have ordered the Q500H and going to try to make it better. Like BM said maybe work the back casters , bigger nobby tires , better swing away ( I have an extra Pride ) and whatever might come along

nice - looking forward to hearing how it feels to you etc, - did you have sunrise chairs before this one ?

to my eye - on the pictures - it dosnt look that bad - other than the rear anti tippers on the ground all the time - and dont get me wrong - if it feels good to you or any user that way - then its fine for you -

i feel it would drive me crazy to hear them rattling on the ground all day - but thats me - i never demo one so cant say how much it would bother me -

all i know is i made sure all my chairs are off the ground with the anti tippers - and the easy way to do it - either use a smaller wheel which works also - if you keep the stock tire - you can use a 3 inch wheel instead of the 4 inch - at least mines were 4 inches - i did that also at first - then i changed my tires and that lifted it up alot more - too much for a 3 inch wheel - so i went back to the stock 4 inch wheel with the larger tires and its a good combo this way - off the ground more than enough -

did you get any seat options - lift - tilt recline etc,
expresso

Postby Swan T.W. » 17 Sep 2021, 21:31

expresso wrote:ok - i been using a MWD chair then my whole life - i dont think it is - but if you say so - i dont know

what i like to know is how do you come to that conclusion - so i know what i am looking for - just to know for myself

i really dont care what its called - as long as it feels good to me - if its an Hybrid - then Hybrid feels great - at least the ones i use here

i also have a bounder - RWD - i use both - i dont feel a difference really - they are different for different reasons but going from the bounder to the 6x6 - dosnt change how it feels to me

i would think i would feel a difference if it wasnt a RWD ?

i just like to know how would it be - - cant go by the anti tipper design of the chair alone -

if thats all correct - and its an Hybrid - it was never advertised as one ever that i seen - and feels great either way - i dont care what its called or considered in the end of the day - i would even demo a 500H - when i get there again - i wont like it for a few reasons - but curious to see how it feels either way

from the looks of the 500H - if i had that chair - i would change rear tires - for sure - that alone would lift the anti tippers off the ground - thats one of my concerns i dont like about that chair - but if there were off the ground and chair felt fine to me - i couldnt care less what its called -

i real MWD are the QM models - thats clear as day - and i dont like them at all -

the bounder has small anti tippers very close to the chair - they will never get used or touch the ground - the bounder is just too heavy to lift the front end - but up a very steep hill - it can be dangerous - short base - but heavy so front end dosnt lift at all -

It's wheelbase is in-between the RWD and MWD allowing the HYBRID to turn using a tighter radius then the RWD but not as tight as the MWD.You are right they can call them what ever they want as long as they work for you or who ever.
Swan T.W.

Postby expresso » 17 Sep 2021, 21:43

i get what your saying - everyone around me has a MWD or FWD - and they always banging up the extra set of wheels -

its not natural feeling so i notice they back up too much to clear there feet and not realize it - on a FWD - MWD same thing but better to turn in place than both FWD and RWD - just that RWD feels more natural to me -

dosnt explain why i dont feel a difference between my 6x6 and bounder chair - if the 6x6 is a Hybrid of some sort - bounder is not for sure - the only thing i have to adjust to when i switch chairs is - the anti tippers - on the bounder they are very close the chair - dont stick out much at all and off the ground -

so i can back up closer to the wall - on the 6x6 i do have to watch not to hit them when backing up near a wall or elevator -

the only way i can really know is if sunrise sends us a 500R or similar - then i can demo and compare if i feel any difference - its been working for me for 8 years - if its a hybrid - it works for me i guess - i dont want the Name hybrid to deter me or anyone - it depends
expresso

Postby expresso » 17 Sep 2021, 22:23

https://amylior.com/amysystems-alltrack-r-series/

this is a hybrid you can see it - and its ugly to me - i have the P222se chair also - which they seem to copy on this chair - somewhat

P222se is RWD -

this chair above i wont like at all - those big rear wheels - there are no anti tippers - because the rear wheels are it and never leave the ground -

but on the 6x6 chairs its not like that - not mines anyway - i recall a long time ago before i got a 646 - on the older versions - i seen the anti tippers on the ground - i was told users have complained and they lifted them from the factory sunrise - when i demo one - they were off the ground -

when i got my 646 - there were off the ground - not by much - i added a part that you can purchase that adjusts it - i didnt need it once i went to larger rear tires - i didnt know that then - now my new 636 - was a bit different - fast forward years from the last one - there were closer to the ground on my new chair than my older one -

i wanted them lifted before i got the chair - turns out - the experts didnt want to do it - and reason was CG - because my new chair has recline - seat lift - tilt etc, - for safely reasons - they didnt want to do it - older chair dosnt have recline - just seat lift and tilt - -

i am guessing it can be an issue for some users if they are not aware - - i can see it tipping over with recline - - i gave up with the experts and just added a 3 inch wheel instead - worked out fine - till i added the larger tires on new chair - then went back to 4 inch wheel and works fine - safe enough - it does feel a bit scary on steep hills - front end lifts easy on my chairs

but so does my P222 chair - i have got stuck on a hill on my anti tippers before twice - different chairs - its a bit scary i wont lie - dont look to do it again - i know the feeling if its too steep - for the most part - if it does happen - best to not stop and ride it up on rear wheels till the top -

if not much left to get to the top - i avoid some some hills because of that - with the stock tires - i didnt have that issue or feeling - its lower to the ground - dosnt tip as much

anyway - in the end - what ever it is - its a great chair - i am glad i got the last one - i am good for easy 5 more years with the 636 - being repaired etc, - parts wise - most that wears out is tires and batteries and i got those covered - unless a certain item parts needs replaced - i should have it for 10 years easy

my 646 is close to 8 years - and looks new -
expresso

Postby expresso » 18 Sep 2021, 23:56

this is my new last one of this model - 636

just got home from a ride - - looking at this - the rear wheel to me is at the very end of the battery box of the chair - its a short wheelbase

how can i tell a RWD vs a Hybrid - if in fact it is ? wont change how i feel about it - its one of nicer looking bases to choose from here that i liked -

will be moving the seat back 1 notch next week - its a bit too forward - i can feel the difference from this one vs my 646 with the seat back
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 19 Sep 2021, 06:46

Just look how SHORT the wheelbase is if you ignore the casters on the rear. Dont be fooled by the shorter frame. Look at the CG position when seated, and the WHEEL positions compared to it. Its short, close together on a hybrid.

There is just 7 inches? between the front tyre and the drive tyre. The motor comes right up to the front caster almost! Thats an obvious hybrid.

A short wheelbase means its too tippy, and when traversing an uneven road or pavement it rotates (pitches) severely causing discomfort hence the longer rear caster wheels. Also means that say a curb or a step of a couple of inches up tilts the chair back further back because of its wheelbase. Thats why it needs the long caster arms stuck so far out behind. And why you got stuck with it tipped back.

Compare to a true rear drive chair like the Q700 that is next to my bed. Its far more stable and better outdoors. The rear wheel is further back giving a longer Wheelbase. It doesent really even need anti tips. Its like a rear drive car. Compare to the picture you posted. Yours is shorter with the drive wheel near the middle, almost like a mid drive and long rear caster arms. Yes you have them off the ground. I am amazed tyou cannot see this. Your chair is the same as the q500H chair in layout.
Attachments
8bb10f6a-9cb1-4e54-8f09-e536c5046bef.jpg
AS BOUGHT
small23.jpg
Martin, legs are shorter than mine so seat depth set too long here so he looks like he is sliding out of the seat. But look at the wheelbase.
b7bc50be-76d0-4f48-8ffa-8c84274d8848.jpg
Rear wheel is more rearward on rear drive, so far less tippy, and more stable. And much shorter anti tips. It doesent really need them at all. Its also safer with a seat elevator. You wont tip back.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 19 Sep 2021, 10:21

HERE is the Q500H and the REAR DRIVE Q500R
LOOK CLOSELY!!!

LOOK at the side view carefully. Look at the caster wheel and the motor. The motor is further back on a rear drive. The rear wheel and the motor are around 4 inches further back. Thats a huge difference. Your chair is the same.

REAR DRIVE = LONG WHEELBASE and SHORT ANTI TIPS.
q500r.jpg

HYBRID = SHORT WHEELBASE LONG ANTI TIPS Shorter frame.
Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 09-02-08 QUICKIE Q500 H SEDEO PRO Hybrid Powerchair Sunrise Medical.jpg
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 19 Sep 2021, 16:39

i see - its very close - hard to tell but i can see it - - all this time - i would have never known - that settles it - i been using an Hybrid for a decade without knowing -

i never heard of the term Hybrid for wheelchairs till a few years ago with amysystem chair - till then - i never knew one existed -

MWD FWD RWD - all i knew - under sunrise here - the 6x6 and P222 chairs are under the RWD section - always have been - and never once you seen the word Hybrid -

how would one know giving that info. i knew i never liked the anti tippers on the chair - but i got them off the ground and that satisfied me enough - the rest of the chair is great - no wonder they were giving me a hard time to get them off the ground - they didnt want to do it

so tell me this now - is the P222se chair also an hybrid - or would that be a RWD ?

all i ever had was quickie chairs - P220 - P222se - same chair just faster - then 646 and 636 with the HS motors - and bounder -

the chair in stock form - i was able to get up the steeper hills without an issue or tipping back - front end lifted just a bit - in stock form

the chair became more unstable on hills after i changed to the tires which lifted it up higher - and moved the seat back a notch -

overall it feels better this way to me for about 95% of the time - its only when i run into steeper hills which it then is not as good and too tippy feeling -

i rather have it good 95% of the time and deal with the hills - i avoid the ones that i feel are too steep - sometimes i find other ways around it - but sometimes in parks etc, a few i went - i didnt like it much - i am not able to fully go everywhere because of the shorter base and larger tires

so this settles it then - i have a hybrid :lol:

our choices of RWD are getting worse and worse - i though sunrise was the best and now not so sure - if they dont bring a RWD here -

they are off the list - i dont count the Rival - its RWD but dont like it at all - invacare - never had one - dont like that either - no Rnet - no motor option -

only sunrise has a motor option that i know off - that leaves V4 RWD only chair left - i am glad i got my 636 now -

makes no sense to me - if a true RWD 500R - or what ever its called - is more stable - longer base - why not bring it here and forget the hybrid - why would anyone choose a H over the R model ?

in the city i dont feel limited with the short base - only on steeper hills - i have to watch out -

the only way to be more stable now with my chairs are to use stock size tires and have the anti tippers on the ground - i wont be doing it so i have to just watch the hills

i been using my chairs this way for over 6 years - the chair i got stuck with was the P222se on hill - thats a very light end - lifts easy

6x6 chairs - i have to ride the hill on the anti tippers which dosnt feel that safe - i avoid doing that if i can help it

no wonder the seating on these things are moved forward more - i will still move it back a notch on the new chair next week and try it that way for some time -

i want a RWD chair now - cheers
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 19 Sep 2021, 17:00

Older P222se is rear drive. But a little odd with small 12 inch drive wheels and battery hanging out the rear.

This too is rear drive.
Attachments
181375738_quickie-p222-se-electric-wheelchair-8-5-mph-l-k.jpg
181375738_quickie-p222-se-electric-wheelchair-8-5-mph-l-k.jpg (23.62 KiB) Viewed 2414 times
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 19 Sep 2021, 17:31

I have that black with wider tire. Now I want a 500r at least next to v4 rwd. I have time. At least 5 more years
expresso

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Powerchair