WANTED - LiNX Dongle with Access Key DLX-HKEY01-A

Power wheelchair board for REAL info!

POWERCHAIR MENU! www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

WANTED - LiNX Dongle with Access Key DLX-HKEY01-A

Postby Spectra_Pilot » 24 Nov 2021, 15:12

Hi forummers, after following a few leads unsuccessfully, I'm still looking to purchase a LiNX Programming Dongle with Access Key DLX-HKEY01-A
There's one currently on Ebay USA for crazy money, has anyone got one to sell or know of a link to buy in the UK?
Spectra_Pilot

Re: WANTED - LiNX Dongle with Access Key DLX-HKEY01-A

Postby Burgerman » 24 Nov 2021, 19:22

DLX-HKEY02-A Is what you really want.

OEM. https://www.layoffpain.com/drive-medica ... -version-1

You are spectra medical. OK?
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Spectra_Pilot » 24 Nov 2021, 20:15

Burgerman wrote:DLX-HKEY02-A Is what you really want.

Hi Burgerman, I've recently swapped to an Invavare Aviva RX20 with the optional Linx Rem 400 - it's much better than the Spectra outdoors, comfort wise, although I've yet to bite the bullet and venture onto a bus as some are pretty restricted size-wise locally and this Aviva has a, let's say politely, a big rear as I sit slightly forward.

Thanks for your advice & link.
Spectra_Pilot

Postby Burgerman » 24 Nov 2021, 21:36

You must fix that. Nose heavy rear drive chairs are long, unweildy, lose rear traction and control on uneven ground, steer badly etc. And that applies to ALL stock rear drive chairs. Exasperated by crap programming...
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Spectra_Pilot » 25 Nov 2021, 02:11

Burgerman wrote:You must fix that. Nose heavy rear drive chairs are long, unweildy, lose rear traction and control on uneven ground, steer badly etc. And that applies to ALL stock rear drive chairs. Exasperated by crap programming...

Hi again Burgerman, as I'm so rigid, I sit at a negative 'forward' anfle whilst indoors (yes the rear tyres struggle sometimes to grip on the new carpet) but when outdoors I recline slightly, giving me a level, forward view (as opposed to my previous Spectra were I was looking skywards or down my nose to get a decent view)
This tilt back transfers a lot of weight onto the rear wheels, the traction is great and the suspension is the best I've had, soooo smooth yet not overly bouncy.
I'm looking forward to better weather as I've had 73 amp batteries fitted for extra miles available.
Spectra_Pilot

Postby Burgerman » 25 Nov 2021, 02:18

I still think you will be far too far forwards. Do you have a photo from the side?

If the WCS had any clue they would have looked at you from the side, estimated CG position, and configured the chair seating position properly. As well as the positin of everything else inc the controller height / position and arm hieght, forward and back position, and all the rest. But they dont.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Spectra_Pilot » 25 Nov 2021, 10:55

Burgerman wrote:I still think you will be far too far forwards. Do you have a photo from the side?

I'll PM with pics later
Spectra_Pilot

Postby Spectra_Pilot » 26 Nov 2021, 20:46

Burgerman have you dealt with the US company before? I've emailed twice and online messaged 3 times but had no response!!
Spectra_Pilot

Postby Burgerman » 26 Nov 2021, 20:53

Nope.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby fishinjunky » 27 Nov 2021, 14:26

thats first time ive seen the manufacturers version for sell.
Invacare tdx sp
Bounder 300M 200ah lifepo4
fishinjunky

Postby Burgerman » 27 Nov 2021, 18:12

Probably the last when dynamic notice.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby fishinjunky » 23 Dec 2021, 15:42

Spectra_Pilot wrote: Hi forummers, after following a few leads unsuccessfully, I'm still looking to purchase a LiNX Programming Dongle with Access Key DLX-HKEY01-A
There's one currently on Ebay USA for crazy money, has anyone got one to sell or know of a link to buy in the UK?

i have one for sell 100$ usd . But im not sure what shipping would cost from U.S to UK. Let me know if you want it
Invacare tdx sp
fishinjunky

Postby Spectra_Pilot » 23 Dec 2021, 20:04

fishinjunky wrote:
Spectra_Pilot wrote: Hi forummers, after following a few leads unsuccessfully, I'm still looking to purchase a LiNX Programming Dongle with Access Key DLX-HKEY01-A

i have one for sell 100$ usd . But im not sure what shipping would cost from U.S to UK. Let me know if you want it

Thanks but I'll try and get a UK dongle due to costs
Spectra_Pilot

Postby shirley_hkg » 24 Dec 2021, 01:50

Tempted to get ONE !

Do I still need the software and an iphone ? drunk2
shirley_hkg

Postby steves1977uk » 24 Dec 2021, 12:23

Spectra_Pilot wrote:
fishinjunky wrote:

Thanks but I'll try and get a UK dongle due to costs

It''s probably cheaper to get it imported than pay our prices, unless rover has one for sale?

Steve
steves1977uk

Postby fishinjunky » 24 Dec 2021, 14:53

shirley_hkg wrote:

Tempted to get ONE !

I just ordered one maybe wait till mine arrives then I'll let ya know if all is good. You will need the software from the dynamic website it works with windows but it's crap. May work better with IOS but I hate Apple so I just deal with it
Invacare tdx sp
fishinjunky

Postby fishinjunky » 24 Dec 2021, 16:12

fishinjunky wrote:
shirley_hkg wrote:

Tempted to get ONE !

I just ordered one maybe wait till mine arrives then I'll let ya know if all is good. You will need the software from the dynamic website it works with windows but it's crap. May work better with IOS but I hate Apple so I just deal with it

Nevermind they canceled my order they it's out of stock due to cover and no restocking date from manufacturer. I'm going to be passed if I can't get OEM access :cussing
Invacare tdx sp
fishinjunky

Postby steves1977uk » 24 Dec 2021, 16:22

Bet that's because Dynamic don't want us end-users buying them. :roll: They probably look on this site for links selling them and then refuse to re-stock them to that particular supplier. Crafty b4st4rds! :cussing

In future any links need to be shared via PM and not in public view.

Steve
steves1977uk

Postby Burgerman » 24 Dec 2021, 18:57

This is why my last two chairs were both r-net with the cjsm2 joysticks etc. And why I also bought 3 complete r-net/cjsm2/lighting/seaing modules as spares and to convert other older chairs. Because a) I can get OEM access via a dongle. And b) you can get that also via a workaround even with a easy to buy dealer dongle. And because its the best as a system, and far more intuitive to program as well. ecause that accessibility may change at any time. So I stocked up while they were cheap and available. Same with my 4x PL8's...

This stuff is ESSENTIAL to me. When choosing a chair it is priority no. 1. It comes first before all other consideration. And it beter be 100% r-net and not half r-net and half home grown nonsense like permobil do. Or the same weirdness in the scooter variants like the rear servo steered single drive motor meyra things.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby REPARACIÓN SILLAS » 27 Jan 2022, 13:54

Good afternoon everyone, we are a technical service for 4 brands here in Argentina. One of them is linked to Dynamic and in March it will receive an important batch of equipment to incorporate into its chairs, but they deny the OEM programmer that they are asked to acquire, they can only supply it if they get it from the distributor... Pg is much more accessible. banghead
Siempre aprendiendo y brindando soluciones!.
REPARACIÓN SILLAS

Postby Burgerman » 27 Jan 2022, 15:17

Correct. How in hell do they expect people to work, use or configure these things properly without OEM access?
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby fishinjunky » 27 Jan 2022, 15:46

Burgerman wrote:Correct. How in hell do they expect people to work, use or configure these things properly without OEM access?

I don't think there is a positive comment to be found on the forum about linx :lol:

I know I regret getting linx. I get frustrated knowing I could have gotten r-net but I didn't know any better at the time. But once I aquire the r-net parts I need the linx is getting swapped out an put on ebay.
Invacare tdx sp
fishinjunky

Postby fishinjunky » 27 Jan 2022, 15:48

REPARACIÓN SILLAS wrote:Good afternoon everyone, we are a technical service for 4 brands here in Argentina. One of them is linked to Dynamic and in March it will receive an important batch of equipment to incorporate into its chairs, but they deny the OEM programmer that they are asked to acquire, they can only supply it if they get it from the distributor... Pg is much more accessible. banghead

Very unfortunate those brands are incorporating dynamic linx. That would be a deal breaker for me after my experience with linx.
Invacare tdx sp
fishinjunky

Postby Burgerman » 27 Jan 2022, 18:07

Well I DO have OEM access for programming linx and still wouldnt want linx as a gift.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby LearnerDriver » 29 Jan 2022, 23:00

Burgerman wrote:Well I DO have OEM access for programming linx and still wouldnt want linx as a gift.

Are you saying you have the equivalent of the HKEY02?
LearnerDriver - New to all of this but keen to learn so please be gentle.
LearnerDriver

Postby Burgerman » 30 Jan 2022, 01:02

Yep. But in software.

Theres a guy here that sells a modified bit of software that allows the dealer dongle to be used as if its OEM instead.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby REPARACIÓN SILLAS » 02 Feb 2022, 23:28

fishinjunky wrote:
REPARACIÓN SILLAS wrote:Good afternoon everyone, we are a technical service for 4 brands here in Argentina. One of them is linked to Dynamic and in March it will receive an important batch of equipment to incorporate into its chairs, but they deny the OEM programmer that they are asked to acquire, they can only supply it if they get it from the distributor... Pg is much more accessible. banghead

Very unfortunate those brands are incorporating dynamic linx. That would be a deal breaker for me after my experience with linx.

If I told you about the drawbacks of the brand from the old Sharks to today, but well, it's up to them to make the decision to buy them. All my life I prefer PG.
Siempre aprendiendo y brindando soluciones!.
REPARACIÓN SILLAS

Return to Everything Powerchair