Pride - Quantum - q logic 3 - 4Front 2 - Bluetooth setup

Power wheelchair board for REAL info!

POWERCHAIR MENU! www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Pride - Quantum - q logic 3 - 4Front 2 - Bluetooth setup

Postby Clumsy Fairy » 16 Jul 2022, 20:44

TL;DR, for those with better things to do:

I am trying to find out how to get full access to the Pride Quantum Rehab q-logic 3 interface on a 4front 2. At the moment I just want to know how you even register with the app to get any access at all, that's the first step, but what I really want is full-service access, and then hardware layer access, but that's a way off. When you go on the app one is asked to sign in, or create an account. I don't have any UIDs or PWDs, so when I try creating an account it asks for an account number and password, things I don't have, anyone have any ideas where to start?

Ok the long version:

I found this amazing site because duckduckgo found me a rather long post on this site regarding CAN buss access (something I haven't read fully yet, but I am in the process of doing so). It might come to that, but for the moment I want to take this in stages. There seems to be an awful lot one can do with the right access to the chair that is mentioned in the service manuals, and it alludes to the fact that one doesn't need a physical programmer, nor computer cable, it should all be accessible via Bluetooth. For the moment that's what I need.

Further down the line, I would like to get full access so that I can run automation, and presets via Arduino, I'd also like to make a remote for the chair, something similar to radio control.

Does anyone have any ideas about how to get the login credentials that I need or a source for more information? To say that the documentation and support is lacking is a gross understatement, and I can't get any dealers, nor pride themselves to answer an email with anything more than a line saying "try contacting the other" (IE Pride says "You need to talk to your dealer", and the seller, I don't think is a dealer, and the local pride dealer (and the seller) both say "you should talk to pride". It seems to be the case that unless you have bought the chair new, direct from a dealer, they just don't want to know.

Any help would be VERY gratefully received.
Clumsy Fairy

Re: Pride - Quantum - q logic 3 - 4Front 2 - Bluetooth setup

Postby Burgerman » 16 Jul 2022, 20:55

You cant realistically get Q-LOGIC 3 OEM level access.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby daveonwheels » 16 Jul 2022, 21:43

the access you seek is not available for pride wheelchairs
daveonwheels

Postby daveonwheels » 16 Jul 2022, 21:56

its unlikely you will find any documentation, they do not share it or provide logins. they have stated this many times and deny the existence of anything but dealer level access. if you want to hack your chair and do the things you mentioned.use an r-net chair
daveonwheels

Postby daveonwheels » 16 Jul 2022, 22:03

. At the moment I just want to know how you even register with the app to get any access at all, that's the first step, but what I really want is full-service access, and then hardware layer access, but that's a way off. When you go on the app one is asked to sign in, or create an account. I don't have any UIDs or PWDs, so when I try creating an account it asks for an account number and password, things I don't have, anyone have any ideas where to start?

it is not possible to- have any access,especially with 2nd hand chairs. and once youre in,its for end users. no tech access just user guides
daveonwheels

Postby woodygb » 17 Jul 2022, 00:28

An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.
Niels Bohr
woodygb

Return to Everything Powerchair