Q-Logic Drive Control System Handheld programmer

Power wheelchair board for REAL info!

POWERCHAIR MENU! www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Q-Logic Drive Control System Handheld programmer

Postby Royalr44 » 03 Apr 2023, 06:57

the-programmer.jpg
programmer1.jpg

Hi, I really don't know if i am posting this right or not. But I have a Q-logic handheld programmer. The first screen says Q-LOGIC DRIVE CONTROL SYSTEM And in the top left corner it says Software Version 1.10.07.00
I recently purchased this on eBay. It came with no SD Card and I believe no real programming software in it. Bottom left corner says GO OFFLINE . With a button under it. I was wondering first off if anyone knows where to get a manual for this?
When I hit go offline, the title of this screen says Internal:/Programs the only thing on this screen is three dots "..." the symbol to go up a directory. On the bottom it has the word open(grayed out) and a button underneath it and on the right the word cancel that you can select. I am wondering if anyone has an update file or even have an old file that will work on this programmer. I know I am being long winded, and I apologize now for being so. If anyone can point me in the right direction to being able to use this thing? I would really appreciate it. I am adding a couple of pictures so maybe someone will recognize this and be able to help me. Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I took them with my laptop's camera.
I want to thank anyone in advance that takes the time to answer me and hopefully help me out.

WIN_20230402_22_39_34_Pro.jpg
Royalr44

Return to Everything Powerchair