help needed

Power wheelchair board for REAL info!

POWERCHAIR MENU! www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Re: help needed

Postby JOEY » 02 Apr 2011, 10:41

hello, a mate of mine has spoken to martin o and has emailed martin to order a break kit and a set of brushes for me for my groove, he has also ordered some parts for his f55s, new hubs + hub adaptors so he can fit 380x8 tyres, my mate said he can fix my brake when martin sends the parts to him, but as yet he has had no reply to his email to martin o . he said he sent the email to molaw5@netzero.net is this the correct email for martin o any one know.
thanks joey
JOEY

Postby Martin O Refurbisher » 02 Apr 2011, 10:57

Joey,
I told Joe when he phoned in his order, that I would confirm to him when I put the order in to Surise - by the end of the coming week. I have got his e-mail. Sorry for any confusion,

Best,

Martin

molaw5@netzero.net
Martin O Refurbisher

Postby JOEY » 03 Apr 2011, 19:26

hello martin, i just got back from joe who only lives about three roads up from me and i was using my manual chair, what hard work
anyway he has taken my motor off the groove and taken the end off the motor and found that the brake pad is in half , he said that a new pad and springs should sort it, i asked him what sort of electric system i have and he said i have a delfi, so as soon as he gets the spares he thinks my chair will be ok lets hope so. i would just like to thank all of you for your help.
many thanks joey.
JOEY

Previous

Return to Everything Powerchair