Expedition Ready Wheelchair Van - Almost 4x4 - FOR SALE

Adapted Vehicles.

VEHICLE MENU: www.wheelchairdriver.com/accessible-vehicles.htm

Expedition Ready Wheelchair Van - Almost 4x4 - FOR SALE

Postby DrewDigital » 25 Jan 2022, 04:04

I'm selling my van. Check out the pictures: https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto ... 10751.html

For Sale: Ford E250 Lowered Floor Wheelchair Van with 5.4L V8 with 81,000 miles
Located in Claremont, CA near Los Angeles

DSC_0059.JPG

This wheelchair van is modified for off-roading, overlanding, and Expedition travel. It's not 4x4, but it has 33" tires and can go up steep hills and through soft sand if I air down the tires. It has a 2" body lift to achieve the 6" dropped floor for extra headroom. It also has a solar panel that charges the second battery and keeps the engine battery topped up. The corner of the engine cover is notched out so a big power wheelchair can pull up to the steering wheel. There's a shelf along the left side which is easy to access without reducing floor space. A fold-out table is mounted to lift and there's plenty of room for a wheelchair to pull up to the table while 2 or 3 people sit on the bench seat.

Modifications:
* Vangater II wheelchair lift
* 6" lowered floor wheelchair modification for extra headroom
* Low effort steering and braking
* 2" front suspension lift with 15% softer coil springs
* 2" body lift
* 33" all terrain tires (285/70r17)
* Solar panel to charge auxiliary house battery with a dual battery charge controller
* Hellroaring Battery Isolator Combiner to charge house battery from engine or combine the batteries for extra power
* 600 watt inverter
* Bluetooth car stereo with USB and SD card slot
* 10,000lb winch
* Custom bumpers with dual swingaways on the rear
* Sofa-bed back seat
* Trailer brake controller
* Bike rack
* Fold out table mounted to lift

The lift works but the curl function doesn't work. The paint has some blemishes, scratches, chips, and dents but it's just cosmetic. The van had a wrap and you can still see some faint outlines where the wrap was removed.
The van has 2" taller coil springs in front. It has camber-cams to correct the camber, but the caster angle is reduced which can negatively affect handling. But it's still within spec.

I've taken this van off-roading and camping in the deserts and mountains of Southern California and Baja Mexico. It's great for getting off the beaten path and it's awesome because it makes remote locations accessible to wheelchairs.

Asking $25,000
DrewDigital

Re: Expedition Ready Wheelchair Van - Almost 4x4 - FOR SALE

Postby DrewDigital » 25 Jan 2022, 04:51

Also check out the video tour!

youtu.be/LpNEuOxva4Q
DrewDigital

Re: Expedition Ready Wheelchair Van - Almost 4x4 - FOR SALE

Postby sacharlie » 30 Jan 2022, 04:17

Hey Drew good to see ya.
What you been up to working, projects?
Hang around some.