Van sales

Adapted Vehicles.

VEHICLE MENU: www.wheelchairdriver.com/accessible-vehicles.htm

Van sales

Postby geordie graham » 21 May 2013, 19:24

I have started to look for a van which I can get in and out of myself ( automatic lift/doors I can open/shut ) and have been scouring the net.I came across what I thought would be an ideal van advertised by a company who said they dealt with wheelchair access vans.The first thing that started to make me feel a little uneasy was that viewing was by appointment only.Rang up and was told they have approximately 40 vans.The missus thinks I am too untrusting but I checked the postcode given on the site and it showed a couple of houses in the middle of nowhere definitely not big enough for 40 vans.I have no doubt that the company are running a perfectly legitimate business,but me thinks it`s more like a trader buying from the auctions, with no facility's to fix any problems, rather than a business.I look at another site also saying viewing by appointment only and when checking out the pics of the vans a large amount of the pics were taken in different locations.Don`t want to pay the extortionate prices at the larger dealers but don`t want to be ripped off either.

Graham
geordie graham

Re: Van sales

Postby Burgerman » 21 May 2013, 20:41

import from US from a big known dealer.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Adapted Cars Vans MPV's