Hello From California

You dont have to, but its interesting!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

Hello From California

Postby UnicornBurner » 26 Feb 2021, 16:14

After lurking for the past few weeks and locating my invite in my spam box, I am here! What a wonderful group of people you all are.

No, I do not burn unicorns as my name must suggest to some. I am a burner, AKA, a participant at Burningman, AKA home, and I love unicorns. While in California, AKA the default world, I convert my chairs into unicorns. I also help folks heal from trauma.

My physicist husband and I are learning all about my chairs and are especially interested in programming and enhanced battery function.

We have already done a battery addition to our Merits P320 Junior that doubles the distance it will drive. Not to mention replacing the seat with a Merits p310 that reclines and does not make you feel like you are about to be ejected as the previous folding torture chair did.

My chair family of unicorns consists or the aforementioned Merits P320 Junior, AKA Yellow, a Liberty 312, AKA Blue, a Sunfire Plus, AKA, Pink, a Jazzy 600, AKA Black and our newest member a Quantum Q6 Edge, AKA, White.

We are excited to bring our family into this forum, learn from you and share what we discover.

Hello!

Uni
UnicornBurner

Re: Hello From California

Postby woodygb » 03 Mar 2021, 17:48

Welcome :wave:
An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.
Niels Bohr
woodygb

Re: Hello From California

Postby martin007 » 11 Mar 2021, 23:47

Hello.
martin007

Return to Introduce Yourself!