Wheelchair Ghost (it/that)

You dont have to, but its interesting!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

Postby Wheelchair Ghost » 03 Sep 2023, 02:14

Just an old guy who messes with his chairs. I've got 45 years background in various sorts of robotics including power plants, Navy ships, manufacturing, electric vehicles and much more. Plus a horrific amount of computer programming in more than 40 platforms.

Now I'm bored with limited physical ability. That doesn't mean my brain is broken. No matter how many times you tell people that, many will still treat you like 70 IQ. I ask them to leave, after pointing out their stupidity. czy

Here's my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@wheelchairghost

And website:
https://www.wheelchairghost.com

You'll find an email link at both of those places.

Beetlejuice is a fraud. Thinks he's so cool... afraid of sandworms... HA! I laugh at your sandworms!
Wheelchair Ghost

Re: Wheelchair Ghost (it/that)

Postby Burgerman » 03 Sep 2023, 10:48

it/that?

Burgerman. black male lesbian ironing board.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Wheelchair Ghost » 03 Sep 2023, 12:07

it/that?

You're expected to have your very own personal gender pronouns. I'm a ghost. Ghosts are gender free. Well, guess I'm also a male lesbian. Lesbians want what I want. I must be one. We're Sympatico.

Beetlejuice is a fraud. Thinks he's so cool... afraid of sandworms... HA! I laugh at your sandworms!
Wheelchair Ghost

Postby Burgerman » 03 Sep 2023, 12:21

Are ghosts gender free? I think the term gender - if different to your actual sex - is a mental delusion. And a ghost is a ghost of someone that had a sex? Do you lose that when you "become" a ghost?

But I also never saw any evidence of ghosts, fairies, gods, elves or anything else magic being real. So the only sane conclusion is that they are not real unless proof to the contrary appears. So I dont suppose it matters!
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Wheelchair Ghost » 03 Sep 2023, 12:36

Are ghosts gender free? I think the term gender - if different to your actual sex - is a mental delusion. And a ghost is a ghost of someone that had a sex? Do you lose that when you "become" a ghost?

But I also never saw any evidence of ghosts, fairies, gods, elves or anything else magic being real. So the only sane conclusion is that they are not real unless proof to the contrary appears. So I dont suppose it matters!

Sheesh, it's hard being a ghost, always gotta explain yourself.

Sure, fairies, gods, elves and all other imaginary friends are... imaginary. But I'm right here! You're talking to a ghost so how can you not believe?

Ghosts, if you follow Casper, don't even remember who they were so no we don't retain gender from when we were alive.

Always have to educate the living, sheesh...

Wheelchair Ghost

Postby martin007 » 03 Sep 2023, 16:01

Welcome to Burgerman's forum¡ cheers
martin007

Postby Wheelchair Ghost » 03 Sep 2023, 17:14

Thanks Martini 007 - shaken not stirred I expect...

I'll probably get kicked out soon for being too much of a wise ass, but it should be fun till then.

Live alone, spend most of my time in a hospital bed in the family room with two 75" monitors right in my face... not enough digital stuff to keep me from being bored. Any humor is good!

Wheelchair Ghost

Postby martin007 » 03 Sep 2023, 18:51

I doubt you will be kicked...
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 03 Sep 2023, 20:10

Theres all sorts of nuts on here. Ideas are welcome. Right or wrong. Insults and bad attitudes are the only thing that will get you kicked. Logic based or factual based argument is welcome!
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself!