Hi from Bob

You dont have to, but its interesting!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

Hi from Bob

Postby bob_viv » 25 Oct 2019, 17:18

Hi, i'm Bob from Nottingham
Been dealing with wheelchairs for some time now (and scooters) due to my father's advancing years.
Have recently bought him a new lightweight powered chair to get him out and about a bit and to aid his carers with trips to doctors etc.
I have developed a bit of a fascination for mobility products because of this, and browsing around on eBay i came across an Observer 4x4 in need of some restoration due to it being involved in an accident whilst being transported back from a service centre.
Being semi retired now from a lifetime in PLC and SCADA programming, i have a bit of time on my hands hence the need for a project.
i am in the process of restoring it to it's former self and have made good progress sorting out the wiring for electrics etc.
It uses the R-Net system for the main part, and one S-Drive (S45) unit to control the self levelling seat. (This part still needs a fix)
I have been trolling this site for a couple of days now and am really pleased with info that i have been able to find here.
thanks all for the information already provided ............

Bob.
bob_viv

Re: Hi from Bob

Postby martin007 » 25 Oct 2019, 20:29

Hello Bob!
martin007

Return to Introduce Yourself!