Voices

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Voices

Postby Burgerman » 24 Oct 2020, 19:12

These are some of the hundreds of voice commands that my RC system can apply to the various switches, controls, and to feedback from many telemetry sensors on board my planes, helis, and other toys. For e.g a 400ft limit exists for quadcopters. So it says "Too High" if I exceed that. And repeats it every 30 seconds or whatever I program in.

In my jets, for e.g I will have it read out mph when its aproaching low stall speed if below 100 feet. And every time it exceeds 200mph read out speed every 3 seconds. So in a dive. Or at full throttle. And I get it to apply "rates" (reduced elevator and aileron movement) progressively as speed increases beyong 100mph. So it tells me when this begins. "rates 65%" for e.g.

Take a listen to a few samples here. Would it be useful to be able to program the switches and the control system to read out say, voltage, or system temperature, or the settings you choose in this same way? Maybe read out power module temp only if above say 45C or whatever you choose.

I find it invaluable when flying my quadcopter or helicopter for it to tell me how many minutes I have been airborne, distance away, altitude, speed, battery percentage as programmed by me, or actual voltage of the heli during flight, and to label switches with sounds. Such as rate mode, or stability ON/OFF or timer reset. Or GPS readout, or whatever verbally as I canot look away from the craft or I may lose it visually in the sky. Or cannot see the TX elemetry screen anyway as I am wearing FPV goggles.

I am wondering how useful it could be to some to have verbal indication, or verbal speed, range, distanvce to home, battery state, seating state, etc and confirmation of modes, speeds set as you push buttons etc.

Example - some humerous, of telemetry sounds, and switch sounds by a girl. I use many, theres thousands already available, and you can create your own. Why dont our systems already allow this user programability?
Attachments
switch-sounds.zip
(811.45 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything