Linx any good ?

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Re: Linx any good ?

Postby Burgerman » 23 Nov 2021, 11:10

Thats ok as far as it goes. But it is only a few basic settings. Its "dealer" access level. We are ctually talking about proper OEM level access on here.

If you want full programability, and OEM acccess level, then you will struggle with that linx system. It is possible unofficially via a small cost and some special software available from a man that wrote it ... But it doesent work properly on a PC without a touch screen.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Rachel » 23 Nov 2021, 18:40

Yep, I know-I have the HKey02 which I believe is the manufactures/oem key, not the dealer one which I think is hkey01…
Rachel

Postby Burgerman » 23 Nov 2021, 18:46

Unlikely... Can you set for e.g. motor load compensation in mOhms? And 101 similar settings?

Everyone thinks they have the oem one... Does it actually say 02 on it? I think green.

They are often advertised as here https://www.layoffpain.com/drive-medica ... -version-1 but then want to know you are a wheelchair tech etc normally.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby rover220 » 23 Nov 2021, 18:51

Rachel wrote:Yep, I know-I have the HKey02 which I believe is the manufactures/oem key, not the dealer one which I think is hkey01…

green or orange? if green key you have the holy grail of linx system.
rover220

Postby Rachel » 23 Nov 2021, 19:21

It has a green sticker on it, DLX-HKEY02-A ,bought it via eBay USA didn’t know that there was a difference when between the keys, my nhs wheelchair technician told me it was almost impossible to get one , even they didn’t have them,it came with software downloads- for the pc, we set my chair up a few years ago with it connected to my laptop, laptop was stolen and I lost the use with pc, but still use the key via the app.
Rachel

Postby Burgerman » 23 Nov 2021, 19:39

You won. Look after it. You probably have the only one in the country!

Theres other ways though. But you dont need them.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby rover220 » 23 Nov 2021, 20:06

Rachel wrote:It has a green sticker on it, DLX-HKEY02-A ,bought it via eBay USA didn’t know that there was a difference when between the keys, my nhs wheelchair technician told me it was almost impossible to get one , even they didn’t have them,it came with software downloads- for the pc, we set my chair up a few years ago with it connected to my laptop, laptop was stolen and I lost the use with pc, but still use the key via the app.

then you have done very well indeed.
rover220

Postby Tetralytic » 23 Nov 2021, 22:09

Hello Rachel, what they say is true, a green dongle is scarcer than scarce. If you were a metal detectorist it would be less Gold dance, more Sutton hoo.
It's not clear from your posts how much you looked the software and what you can do with the software so I hope you don't know following sorry if you do.
The software is freely available on the dynamic website Versions available to install on Windows Mac iPhone iPad and more lately Android.
Manuals to all the software also free available on their website.
You are also in the enviable position whereby you can modify anybody's chair setting if they download it using and orange (01) key,and email the file to you. They would be able to upload your results.
Have some fun with it you may have the only one outside the industry, but my Invacare man has just been given one so the security it's starting to crack.
Tetralytic

Postby Burgerman » 24 Nov 2021, 02:09

Probably because of websites like this. Remember a survey not long back all about the linx system? I replied that I would nevr even consider any chair that I coulnt get OEM access to. And again by email some researcher. And others filled it in too. Maybe they decided that since someone cracked it and because we on here now have OEM acces via the dealer software that they may as well earn some money instead!

I already have OEM access. And so do a few others on here semi legally...
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Tetralytic » 24 Nov 2021, 14:21

Full OEM access??? If so I'd love to know how
Tetralytic

Postby Burgerman » 24 Nov 2021, 19:18

Special cracked software... Allows OEM access on a dealer dongle.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Tetralytic » 24 Nov 2021, 19:53

Is that from the guy further back in this thread? Which works only on 32 bit software and not all functions . Or has somebody else cracked it?
Tetralytic

Postby Burgerman » 24 Nov 2021, 21:46

Working on 64 bit here. BUT it is typical apple type software. Doesent work properly on a real PC. It has MORE function than any dongle. But typically dynamic. As in its horribly confusing and cryptic.

Go R-Net...
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Tetralytic » 25 Nov 2021, 13:42

After torturous journey around the USA then hand carried to the UK last week the r net bits and pieces Will be with me next week. I've got a dealer dongle,OMNI 2, Chin control joystick and cables to convert the Q 700 to Chin control. Plus a spare 120 amp p.m. And two seating controllers Plus a ton of wiring and connectors. So I'm certainly on the road conversion. However I've got this invacare chair for another 3 1/2 years so any chance you can tell me how I get the software, please.
I don't get any other problems you seem to get with the software on my machine. It's just a run-of-the-mill Lenovo laptop.
Tetralytic

Postby Burgerman » 25 Nov 2021, 14:12

For which. R-Net or LINX?

The linx software is not a windows issue. Its the way the software from dynamic works... Or doesent. To get OEM access you need to see here https://www.layoffpain.com/drive-medica ... -version-1

Or

https://linxoemaccess.weebly.com/ for a dodgy way to do the same thing via a dealer dongle...
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Tetralytic » 26 Nov 2021, 12:27

Thanks for the info. I've already got the linxoemaccess patch and thanks for the link here I'm speaking to layoffpain. Do we know anybody that has actually got a green dongle from them? There is no photo on the link and the OEM dongle is cheaper than the distributor. Still at least they're communicating.
Tetralytic

Postby Burgerman » 26 Nov 2021, 12:29

They will only sell to a business. Your name is Tetralytic mobility. Or whatever.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Anything