CBD for relief of anxiety or depression.

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

CBD for relief of anxiety or depression.

Postby sacharlie » 25 Jul 2021, 00:58

Derived from hemp/weed.
Doesn't it help?
sacharlie

Re: CBD for relief of anxiety or depression.

Postby expresso » 25 Jul 2021, 01:31

i found Delta 8 - its legal since there is no THC - but has the same effect - it does work - i still get my medical stuff at MedMen

its better and smoother - Delta 9 THC legal stuff - but costs alot more - so i get some of both -

Delta 8 comes in 1 gram units for the vape - cost Alot less - the real deal Delta 9 i get legally at MedMen - half gram - but i do feel the difference - smoother - taste etc,

Delta 8 a bit more harsher i feel - i only take small puffs anyway - how many of those small puffs - havnt counted yet - :joint

i also found chocolate - mixed with THC and Magic Mushrooms - micro dose -
Quickie 636 - 230ah LifePo4
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 25 Jul 2021, 06:13

I just grow it in the garden. Or used to. Its not called weed for nothing. Grows without any help.

But dont do depressed so no clue. Also dont do anxiety. But its gotta help with that surely. (dont call me shurly) You never see an anxious canabis smoker. They are so laid back they are horizontal. Dude/man.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 26 Jul 2021, 04:46

i remember taking a nice pull on the vap the night covid hit me like a brick wall

of course i couldnt do anything during Covid - when i felt i was back to normal more or less - i found this delta 8 - i wasnt going out -

winter also - i didnt have any THC delta 9 - so i got this delta 8 - being home at long time due to winter and covid etc,

evenings are - music - red wine - cant drink white - makes me sick - good for cooking

red wine - delta 8 - music - snacks later - fruit - water - till bed - then a few more puffs - and science documentaries -

fall asleep - 3 am - start over the next day :) wake up late - espresso shower - in my PJs - computer makes calls - always something to deal with - thats my job - evenings - i take it easy -

i did cut back on the wine - it was up to a bottle a night - now i am good at half bottle - taking it slower - cheers
expresso

Postby Bubbernator » 06 Aug 2021, 05:31

I've used it on and off for chronic pain. I fired the pill-pushing doctor at the Pain Clinic and decided to manage it myself. It helps with inflammation. My wife uses it for anxiety and says it helps. I wouldn't know about that because I'm busy power-chugging black coffee.
I'll link the company I use below. They have an assistance program for veterans, low income or anyone with a long-term disability. 60% off of retail. They make a good product and have been around for a while. There are a lot of shysters in the CBD game so please do your due diligence. I use the high potency tincture, 50 mg. a.m. and p.m. The full-spectrum tincture has a very minute (barely detectable) amount of THC. The CBD isolate has none at all. Good luck, hope it helps.

https://www.lazarusnaturals.com/
Bubbernator

Postby expresso » 26 Nov 2021, 17:27

actually delta 8 and delta 10 which i just got some - havnt used the 10 yet - they have no THC - therefore legal etc, with no medical ID card

its all from the Hemp plant - yet it has the same effect of Delta 9 which is THC - the THC kind i get at the store - not as much now since i found the 8

the cost in the store is 5x the the cost of Delta 8 - its a bit difference - delta 9 has a different taste to it - i like - i get some of it - but the most is delta 8 since i found it -

no one believes me till they use it - it can be a bit harsher at first - take small puffs - i use Yocan low setting -

stock up for the winter :D
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 26 Nov 2021, 20:58

I think you are replying to a bot. It will drop a link hidden in text soon.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby DonStyles » 13 Dec 2021, 19:53

I don't think it helps much against depression. Of course, if you want to have short-term outcomes, then it's gonna be a good choice for you. But don't expect much after the side effects will disappear. When a doctor prescribed me to take medical marijuana courses I wasn't that happy because I've always been against drugs, smoking, and everything related..but..it was cool at first, parents even bought me some weed boxes as a gift, so I could relax and get rid of anxiety and depression. It was a unique experience for me, but some time ago we decided to end it. Didn't help me much...
DonStyles

Postby Burgerman » 13 Dec 2021, 21:24

Link dropping began. I deleted it.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything