A shooting!

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

A shooting!

Postby Burgerman » 13 Aug 2021, 10:24

5 dead. IN THE UK! That surprised you. This will be on the news for a month. First one in well over a decade here.

Actually 11 Years and 8 months ago where 3 (I think) died. And before that was hungerford, some 23 years ago. So we are averaging 1 shooting every 12 years.

Thats still too many. One was a 10 year old girl (what sort of animal shoots a 10 year old with a 12 gauge?) yesterday, part of the 3 female and 2 men that died. Not sure what they used because getting hand guns here is almost impossible. Maybe a shotgun. We still allow those to some, very much controlled. For the moment...
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: A shooting!

Postby Burgerman » 13 Aug 2021, 10:57

Twenty-three-year-old Davison's Facebook page, on which he claims he was born in Arizona in the United States, features pictures including the Lexington Minuteman statue of a colonial farmer holding a musket.

He wasnt british, he was american... That figures. :argument
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 13 Aug 2021, 11:49

Yep. Confrmed. Pump action shotgun. No handguns here. And a firearms certificate holder. So legally held. So will probably ban shotguns next. And he then shot himself dead too. Making 6 dead.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby rover220 » 13 Aug 2021, 12:05

Burgerman wrote:
Twenty-three-year-old Davison's Facebook page, on which he claims he was born in Arizona in the United States, features pictures including the Lexington Minuteman statue of a colonial farmer holding a musket.

He wasnt british, he was american... That figures. :argument

comes as no surprise does it.
rover220

Postby Burgerman » 13 Aug 2021, 12:16

No. The 10 year old girl was not even known to him. Just happened to be in the street outside the house where he had murdered 3 people he knew. Give some nutter thats not mentally stable a gun and this is the result. Its just too easy. How he ever got a firearms licence beats me. Its damned near impossible even if you are rational and sane. Ask me how I know!
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Gnomatic » 13 Aug 2021, 20:37

Burgerman wrote:Ask me how I know!

How?
Gnomatic

Postby Burgerman » 13 Aug 2021, 20:57

I have been a year so far attempting to get a firarms licence again. I want a 5 shot automatic 12 gauge to replace the ones the cops took away when my dad got done for drink driving. Preferably tactical ones. Easier when in a chair. Looks terrible like a gun nut though.

In particular this one. Relatively cheap, reliable, and light and tactical so easy while seated.

youtu.be/waU0a2ZuXPA
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Gnomatic » 13 Aug 2021, 21:38

Some people like the tactical look. Lots here do.

Looks like it'll do the trick!
Gnomatic

Postby Burgerman » 13 Aug 2021, 21:46

Well thats the US all over. Gun nuts. Here I want to go shooting clays. Or pheasants. Its frequented not by gun nuts but rich farmers in range rovers with italian double barrel over and under antiques worth as much as my house. And hunter wellies, and the correct attire. They have drinks cabinets full of scotch whisky in the back, and a servant driver with white gloves. When I turn up with a auto repeater in black, in my van, in a T shirt with tactical gun they will be horrified. And look at me like an animal/peasant/low life. Which of course being always game for a little fun I dont mind!

The UK and the US is rather different.

Anyway I really want it for zombies. One never know when those are gonna turn up.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Gnomatic » 13 Aug 2021, 22:19

When I was a kid, I used to go to gun shows quite regularly. Most guns being traded were antiques, and/or had nice walnut stocks. Very few tactical looking ones in sight as most folks weren't interested in them.

That all changed in the early 90's when a law was passed "banning" "assault weapons." It didn't ban much, as the stupid pols writing it were clueless about guns, and banned certain features like bayonet lugs etc. So it was very easy for gun makers to circumvent. And now customers wanted nothing but tactical looking guns. It made the AR15 the most popular center fire rifle sold in the US.

So yes, we are the land of the gun nuts.
Gnomatic

Postby Burgerman » 14 Aug 2021, 09:10

Turns out the young girl was 3. And he shot her father too who was trying to protect her first. Both dead instantly. And one was his mother. He was an "incel" or involuntary virgin and thought all women were evil because they were not interested in him. A true nutter.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby woodygb » 14 Aug 2021, 17:00

Britain's police watchdog says it has launched an investigation into why a 22-year-old man who fatally shot five people in southwestern England on Thursday was given back his confiscated gun and gun license last month.

Police took away the gun and the certificate in December 2020 following an allegation of assault three months earlier, the watchdog office said. They were returned to Davison last month.

Another nutter slips through the system.
An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.
Niels Bohr
woodygb

Postby Burgerman » 14 Aug 2021, 17:04

And he was doing forced anger management classes. After a violent attack on a bunch of people. So if you ask me the cops are partly to blame here. Usually very on the ball. Sometimes one gets through the net. Roughly every 12 years it seems.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 14 Aug 2021, 17:34

Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything