THIRD jab being rolled out now

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Re: THIRD jab being rolled out now

Postby steves1977uk » 09 Sep 2021, 09:27

I think Jayde is taking a big risk by not having the vaccine. :thumbdown:

Also non-vaccinated people are the ones spreading the virus unknowingly and making it mutate more. :argument

Steve
steves1977uk

Postby Fedor » 09 Sep 2021, 13:30

steves1977uk wrote:I think Jayde is taking a big risk by not having the vaccine. :thumbdown:

Also non-vaccinated people are the ones spreading the virus unknowingly and making it mutate more. :argument

Steve

Exactly. Antivaxers often say "it's my life and I'll decide for myself," yes, yours, and you have the right to die of covid by refusing the vaccine, but unfortunately, it doesn't work that way because we're all on the same boat. If 80% of the world were massively vaccinated, covid would be defeated once and for all, it's already been that way with other viruses. But unfortunately antivaxers only contribute to virus mutations and cause problems for others.
geek | non-native english | bear, vodka, balalaika
Fedor

Postby Jayde1976 » 09 Sep 2021, 19:24

actually not one person has asked why i havent had it... U all assummed i dont want it...or i am anti vax when quite the opposite really... i just want my own choice plus the fact I have natural immunity as proven on my medical records so i dont need it...
Jayde1976

Postby Jayde1976 » 09 Sep 2021, 19:26

steves1977uk wrote:

Steve

and thats a big myth its actually those vaccinated that are now making the virus go round more as people now are not washing hands or social distancing, can see that by just going through norwich or any town
Jayde1976

Postby steves1977uk » 09 Sep 2021, 20:19

Jayde1976 wrote:... plus the fact I have natural immunity as proven on my medical records so i dont need it...

Actually I could say the same thing since my PA had covid while she was working for me but I never caught it, but I prefer to be protected than dying from the disease.

Steve
steves1977uk

Postby Gnomatic » 09 Sep 2021, 22:39

Here in the US, numerous hospitals are filling up from a surge of COVID patients. Some have had to send patients to distant hospitals because they have ran out of beds. The VAST majority of COVID patients showing up and clogging hospital emergency rooms have yet to be fully vaccinated. banghead
Gnomatic

Postby Burgerman » 10 Sep 2021, 06:22

If its on purpose, anti vaxers, they should be refused any treatment. Allow them to be controlled and the problem fixed by darwin.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Gnomatic » 17 Sep 2021, 22:54

Met with my Dr. today. He works for a rather large medical practice here in my state. He's very pleased that I got my booster jab already. Says his practice is being inundated with new COVID patients turning up. As bad if not worse than back in January when the vaccines were just starting to become available. He told me almost all the new cases they are dealing with now are people who have thus far refused to take one of the available COVID vaccines.

banghead
Gnomatic

Previous

Return to Anything