Zip Files Videos ?

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Re: Zip Files Videos ?

Postby expresso » 03 Jan 2022, 17:39

yes all true - but once the Gov. comes in and say hey - i need all the info. - they have to give it to them either way - they may do there best not to - but if there lively hood is on the line -

they wont think twice to supply it if they are forced to by law - they may or not may publish that part - details matter - the way its worded

and even if they sold out one user - or another if forced by law - you wont know - it wont be front page news -

if they are really true to what they say about privacy - thats great - and they may be truer than some or not - you wont know either - they tell you what you want to hear

and if it goes ape shit one day - they wont think twice to let the info out if they have too

remember that guy - the mega down load rich guy - havnt heard about him in a long long time - they been after him for ever - i think they got him -

not sure if hes on trail or been convicted - or off the hook - he filled his summing pool with imported Perrier water :lol:

he may be in jail now - or not - i wonder what happened - i hope he got a legal way out of it - i dont think he did anything wrong - but he was too flashy about it - too much attention
Quickie 636 - 230ah LifePo4
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 03 Jan 2022, 19:22

yes all true - but once the Gov. comes in and say hey - i need all the info. - they have to give it to them either way - they may do there best not to - but if there lively hood is on the line -

Why do you think your us government has any say in what happens outside of the USA?

They are based in several places where the governments have no say. British Virgin Islands in this case. And 3000 servers that run on volatile memory 100% across the planet and so no logs anywhere even if they were asked for them at gunpoint! Even if they were to log anything then everything is lost every time the reboot a server or do an update. They HAVE no info. Nothing is logged. And so they CANNOT hand over anything to a government. Not all VPNs are created equal. Express VPN is better than all others.

Express VPN Servers

As of August 2021, ExpressVPN's 3,000 server network covered 160 VPN server locations across 94 countries. In April 2019, ExpressVPN announced that all their VPN servers ran solely on volatile memory (RAM), not on hard drives. This was the first example in the VPN industry for such a server security setup.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Toro » 04 Jan 2022, 12:33

Hey BM was just wondering if you run everything through your VPN? Meaning everything internet related.

Also do you have the VPN through your router or just PC?
Toro

Postby Burgerman » 04 Jan 2022, 12:45

VPN everything. Not router, but all PCs 24/7.

Starts up autmatically with windows.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Toro » 04 Jan 2022, 12:53

Does it slow down your internet speed?

I'm looking at going down this road... not being restricted by a geo position around the world and watching content from anywhere
Toro

Postby Burgerman » 04 Jan 2022, 12:59

Not in any way. I am using their secure name servers too, which are faster than virgins own or googles etc.

I get the same 100mbps I pay for regardless and fast pings. Always.
Attachments
Image2.jpg
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 04 Jan 2022, 13:09

Theres many VPNs that do slow you down, that are not secure, that just dont work very well. So I cant vouch for the rest. I tested dozens. Most are crap. Many are variable... And only this one works well as far as I can tell!

I pay yearly and its worth it.
I pay 27 per month for my cable connection total and download a LOT of data...

This month on my laptop ALONE 625GB...
But that ignores my other 2 laptops, and my desktop PC! So you can double that at least.
Attachments
Image1.jpg
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Toro » 04 Jan 2022, 13:16

Sounds like a winner.

I looked at a couple of companies a few years ago but passed it up then not really knowing if they were honest in not keeping logs.

Seems they have improved and moved onto more secure means too.
Toro

Postby Burgerman » 04 Jan 2022, 13:22

I edited the post above. Been using Express VPV for 6 years now. Wouldnt be without it. Sometimes sites like amazon or netflix recognise it and wont work. But theres ways around it.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 04 Jan 2022, 13:27

Do you pass the IP adress test? I do. Currently my IP is in the isle of mann...
https://www.expressvpn.com/what-is-my-ip

Or the DNS leak test? I have no leaks here either.
https://www.expressvpn.com/dns-leak-test

Or the webRTC leak test? I have no leaks...
https://www.expressvpn.com/webrtc-leak-test

Other VPNs fail these tests frequently too...
Burgerman
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Anything