Activation

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Activation

Postby LROBBINS » 09 May 2022, 19:19

John and Steve, or anyone else who can tell me what to do:

I'm having trouble activating Win10 LTSC 2021. I found my copy of EzHWID_1.01.cmd, BUT the result is "Product Activation Failed". I also downloaded EzHWID_1.01_AIO.cmd, but it too fails to activate. Any suggestions?
LROBBINS

Re: Activation

Postby Burgerman » 09 May 2022, 20:11

Are you running as admin?

Right click and choose run as administrator.

And this works on the last dozen installs on my familys laptops and desktops here!
Its zipped.

If you ever need a newer one, reddit is your freind and safe...
Or github...
For update advices and info, look at the help/readme option, (Press R) it opens and HTML page on your PC.

Press 1 and get 180 days. On all windows, and all office etc.
Press 2 and get reactivated every 2 hours forever.
Its self explantory.
Attachments
KMS_VL_ALL_AIO_Aug21.zip
(96.47 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby LROBBINS » 09 May 2022, 20:50

Yes. Not only did I run as administrator, I am also logged in as the °super° administrator. I'll try the one you linked in the above message.
LROBBINS

Postby LROBBINS » 09 May 2022, 20:53

That worked.
LROBBINS

Postby steves1977uk » 09 May 2022, 20:57

Lenny, I use this one... https://github.com/massgravel/Microsoft ... on-Scripts

Use the HWID activation for IoT Enterprise version as KMS doesn't work. KMS works on the normal Enterprise version. :thumbup: Normal LTSC2021 Enterprise last for 5 years before it needs upgrading to the next version, the IoT Enterprise version goes for 10 years.

Steve
steves1977uk

Postby Burgerman » 10 May 2022, 01:02

And theres no difference I can find other than the activation. And it says IoT instead of LTSC.

I am not going to use windows 11 as its a pain. So good for a long time on this LTSC/IoT cleaned up win 10.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby LROBBINS » 10 May 2022, 08:24

Someone forgot to tell Microsoft (and many other software companies) "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

I'm now dealing with WordPerfect/PerfectScript problems - (1) the utility program WPLook had an (undocumented, reached only by hitting a ctrl-alt-shift-enter 4-key combination) but very useful) advanced settings tab that's now gone under Win10. In that now missing page is "allow unknown OLE objects" (unknown = not in the registry) which is essential because the SAPI (the MS speech SDK) COM object does not have any registry keys. Programs previously compiled under WinXP or Win7 still work and compile under Win10, but a "fresh" version will not compile without "allow unknown OLE objects". (2) starting with WordPerfect 2020 PerfectScript has been replaced by PerfectScript2 and it breaks Rachi's program. There may have been some reason for changes, but why, why change the names of enumerations for numerous parameters? Until I change all of the lines that have enumerated parameters in function calls, I won't even know if they've also done something basic that kills her 10,000+ line program!

I'm getting pretty tired of this constant tilting at windmills. At least WordPerfect support tries to help; the less said about HP the better.
LROBBINS

Postby Burgerman » 10 May 2022, 10:47

Well once you get it working then theres 10 years of MS support and upates for IoT version. Which is really LTSC. Which you are now running. And it will likely still work great long after that. So dont worry.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything