Jessica and Michelle

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Jessica and Michelle

Postby Burgerman » 24 May 2022, 10:59

You all need to get yourselves a jessica and a michelle.

And a bottle of meguires "ultimate quick wax" spray...
Attachments
Image1.jpg
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: Jessica and Michelle

Postby Burgerman » 24 May 2022, 11:11

For those interested I pay - normally one - of my carers an extra 25 a week to do domestic cleaning, a few occasional things like simple diy or gardening bits. Since this is stuff I cant normally do for myself then this is allowed as a 'Disability Related Expense'. So is deducted from the amount I pay towards my Direct Payments for Care. At least 20 a week of it is. So things like taking down curtains to wash, or fixing the scraped paint where I crashed a door frame, or general cleaning and domestic stuff. The above pic is just Michelle killing time while waiting for the nurse to turn up before I get up. (treat a wound).

Michelle runs on diet coke. One thing I absolutely garantee is that it will now rain. Thats called "sods law" in the UK. As the van is gleaming inside and out. And in the engine bay...

Its now 15 years old, pretty much indistinguishable from new. Still smells new, and actually has better configuration with solar power on roof, to keep batt good, and runflat 255 low profile tyres on 9 inch wide 19 inch alloy split rims.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: Jessica and Michelle

Postby martin007 » 24 May 2022, 17:28

That car will soon be banned from driving in cities...
In a few years it will be necessary to have a gun at home.
We will only use it in legitimate defense, but it will serve to kill politicians.
It is a matter of life or death; them or us.
martin007

Return to Anything