Social Isolation

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Social Isolation

Postby Arima » 20 Nov 2023, 20:13

Have not posted here for awhile...Nothing much to say actually. Think I'm becoming more and more socially isolated. Not sure it's a problem. A good day for me is when nothing happens! Just leave me to my routine and keep away from chaos as much as possible makes me happy.

Watched the Starship launch and it looked great...the symmetry of the exhaust flame was awesome to me. No idea what it was suppose to look like but it appeared even and well balanced. For some reason all the headlines are about it blowing up. As if it failed. Seemed like a huge success and hopefully they don't have to spend 6 months reviewing the environmental affects again.
Thxs
Arima

Re: Social Isolation

Postby martin007 » 20 Nov 2023, 20:24

There are two versions regarding the explosion.

a) The explosion was due to a malfunction.
b) It was a controlled detonation.

P.S. I also prefer to stay away from people; society is sick.
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 20 Nov 2023, 20:29

Social isolation would be great. Seems that theres always someone here or calling or banging on the door! I wish.

Yes the dumb media dont get that musk does rapid itteration and tesing. They think if it doesent all work perfectly its "failed"... I avaid mainstream media as much as possible anyway.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby martin007 » 20 Nov 2023, 20:40

Burgerman wrote:Social isolation would be great. Seems that theres always someone here or calling or banging on the door! I wish.

Yes the dumb media dont get that musk does rapid itteration and tesing. They think if it doesent all work perfectly its "failed"... I avaid mainstream media as much as possible anyway.

What are they knocking on your door for?
Sellers?
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 20 Nov 2023, 21:08

Who knows. Deliveries, guests, family, carers, exgf, man to read the meter, man selling stuff, american latterday or mormons cant telll which is which. Those amuse me.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything