Pepsi or coke?

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Pepsi or coke?

Postby Burgerman » 05 Feb 2024, 19:05

Diet Coke? Or Diet Pepsi?

I knew I could tell the difference. So did one or two others. So we did more scientific tests... Guess what? I was wrong!

I had a couple of small glasses marked on the bottom. And had someone pour coke into one, and pepsi into the other. Several times. And I CANNOT tell them apart. They are as identical as a very identical thing. I tested them at 2C straight from the fridge. And when warm, at 16C as well... Several times. In many orders. Drinking plain filtered water in between.

They are *the exact same* in every way! And it wasnt just me that came to this conclusion. So now I will buy either one based only on price. About the only difference is the "type" of condensation that appears on the cans. The coke being more mat looks frosty. And the paint design...

Can you actually taste the difference? Or just think you can! :argument
Attachments
coke-pepsi.jpg
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: Pepsi or coke?

Postby martin007 » 05 Feb 2024, 19:23

I drink normal Coke and normal Pepsi.
You can tell the difference.
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 05 Feb 2024, 19:28

6 spoons of sugar per can. That stuff rots your teeth, sugar is a killer for a bunch of other reasons too. I changed in the 80s and hated it. Now I am used to these diet drinks and its the sugary ones than make me go urggg... Awful!

I suggest you get used to the zero sugar ones. Thats probably not good either, the fake sugars. But its nowhere near as bad for you as sugar is. The silent killer.

I might also add that the two can types I tested do taste the same. But theres many different types of low/zero sugar coke, and also different pepsi types too. So they wont all taste the same. But these two DIET Coke and DIET Pepsi cans are as near as clones as its possible to get!
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby martin007 » 05 Feb 2024, 19:32

In the last 12 months I only drunk 2 cans of coke.
I didn't want to throw them away.

I usually drink beer.
martin007

Return to Anything