Crazy

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Crazy

Postby Burgerman » 13 Apr 2024, 05:02

Why do atheists think God-believers are crazy?

When someone believes they see things that aren’t there, we call that schizophrenic.
When someone hears voices that nobody else hears and thinks they are talking to them, we call that schizophrenic.
When someone believes in things that do not fit our observable reality without evidence or contrary to evidence, we call that delusional disorder.
When someone believes in magic and talking animals because it is written in a book, we call that delusional disorder.
When people harm others because they think it is moral, we call that psychopathic.
When people are eager to be done with life, we call that by a term that you can’t use on Quora without getting red flagged.
When someone thinks the wine and bread they are consuming are the blood and flesh of a dead person, we call that delusional/pathological cannibalism.
When someone thinks that they are being watched at all times, we call that paranoia.
When someone thinks there is an invisible evil being that is out to get them, we call that paranoid personality disorder.
When someone starts mumbling incoherently with their eyes rolling back in their head but they are not having a seizure, we call that delusional schizophrenia.

If someone fit just one of these criteria, we might call them crazy. Many theists fit all of them and all theists fit at least 5 of them. Theists are clearly crazy.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: Crazy

Postby martin007 » 13 Apr 2024, 16:50

There is a fine line that separates the crazy from the geniuses.
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 13 Apr 2024, 17:49

Well I am on the right side of that line, just! I think! :shifty:

Bu heres the thing. Theres no line. Its entirely possible to be crazy and a genius. Many people think I am crazy and have said so all my life. From crazy hobbies, building and flying home made jet engines and scaring all the "sane" (stupid, dull, normal) people. To drag racing stupidly powerful bikes and running them on the road, putting a V8 engine in my almost brand new 4 cylinder car, building nitrous systems, practising wheelies at speeds you wouldnt believe on every straight bit of road I could find etc.

The difference is subjective. THEY (the normals in society) thought I was crazy. I think they are. They all lived dull boring lives and were scared of their own shadows. Its all a matter of perspective as well as knowledge and skill. Yes I crashed in the end... But I would do it all again if I could. I lived more in a day than many do in a lifetime.

And just to prove that being crazy and a genius is not opposite poles mensa let me join! :clap
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby martin007 » 13 Apr 2024, 17:50

Burgerman wrote:Well I am on the right side of that line, just! I think! :shifty:

It's just a saying.
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 13 Apr 2024, 18:07

OK heres an interesting fact that should tell you all you need to know. Theres been many surveys and polls done. Religiosity is in direct opposite proportion to intelligence. In other words the more stupid you are the ore likely you are to be a believer in magic. Sky mafia thugs, etc. As mensa chairman Sir Clive Sinclair a long time ago was heard to say: god belief is incompatible with intelligence.

Whats more its all a bit irrelivant here where religion has basically died out, its at an all time low. Practically nobody believes but will stilltick the xstian box. only the very old or immigrants still believe in a sky fairy, but in the USA theres an extremely high proportion of believers still. Give it a few years and they too will end up in the sane rational non brainwashed sanity of no longer believing.

Its not rational to believe in magic, elves, gods, fairies, or any other fairy tales. But the indoctrination keeps it going generation after generation. Its at it worst in muslim countries which now includes africa. Which is now mostly muslim. Guess why? Average IQ is around 75. They believe in any such nonsense you present them with. They have black magic, traditional religions, spells, all sorts of stuff that I consider completely crazy. And our stupid government tell us that we have to "respect" all this bollox. And make laws to force us to do so.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby martin007 » 13 Apr 2024, 18:16

Burgerman wrote:Theres no line. Its entirely possible to be crazy and a genius. Many people think I am crazy and have said so all my life.

I'm not saying that.

Many geniuses in the past were considered crazy.
Everything is relative.
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 13 Apr 2024, 20:22

Yes some of my relatives are crazy. :clap
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby martin007 » 13 Apr 2024, 20:27

martin007 wrote:I'm not saying that.

Everything is relative.

Sorry. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Nothing is absolute.
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 13 Apr 2024, 21:59

Relative was correct.

Yes I know what you mean. I consider most people either crazy or barely self aware. Many people seem less "aware" than a carrot. I struggle to communicate with the average human. Try ordering a McDonalds without that green gherkin thing in it. Its impossible. I causes a massive problem and 5 minutes of being asked rediculous questions. They then get the order totally wrong. People are barely awake their brains dont function..
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 14 Apr 2024, 02:00

Ad now the extremist iranian religous government are currently attacking israel with 500 plus drones and hundreds of missiles. And they anounced that they are at war with the west as well. As usual religous nuts murdering each other al over again. Religion. Its just amazing isnt it. banghead
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Dan » 14 Apr 2024, 14:27

I noticed that many of the old school atheists like Dawkins are warming to secular Christianity now that islam is taking over.

Bradford Methodist church to be converted into mosque.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-66906434
I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude.
Dan

Postby martin007 » 14 Apr 2024, 14:54

Burgerman wrote:Ad now the extremist iranian religous government are currently attacking israel with 500 plus drones and hundreds of missiles. And they anounced that they are at war with the west as well. As usual religous nuts murdering each other al over again. Religion. Its just amazing isnt it. banghead

The fuse was lit by the Israelites...
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 14 Apr 2024, 17:17

How? THEY were attacked tortured, literally cut up alive, raped, physicaly carved up and bits cut off like boobs that were thrown around the room while being raped in front of their children. And then their babies and kids thrown on fires in front of mothers, or taken/ kidnapped. And the people in gaza voted these extremists maniacs very firmly into power to govern them. And many muslims around the world celebrated these attacks. Because at least half if not more of them want israel destroyed. Many want the west taken over and turned muslim by force or breeding. They repeatedly tell us so. They dont want peace, they dont want to live next to israel They want them destroyed and they repeatedly say so.

Right now in iran most of the population are athiest, xstian, or very moderate muslims. But unlike gaza they were take over and are run by religous funamentalist death cult extremists. The people there want nothing ore than to be rid of them. But they cant. Quite the opposite to gaza.

All the jews are doing is trying to stop all the muslims around them from wiping them out.
Attachments
3e402185e9b9127fac73d2c951979f14.jpg
6c358ede13d78abf9e34019ae6b5d25e--islam-facts-islam-religion.jpg
D3LcR9qXsAE_zxt.jpg
CiXQvR3XEAEZJkh.jpg
DAeOKdkW0AEY63Z.jpg
Image1.jpg
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby martin007 » 14 Apr 2024, 17:25

Israel bombed the Iranian Embassy in Syria...
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 14 Apr 2024, 18:10

Good. It is funding all the problems and has half a dozen proxy groups and countries attacking israel for years. What did they expect. Again this is because the extremists in charge hate anything and everything that isnt muslim and especially israel. The iranian people almost all, want rid of them they are terrorists that are basically treating them as the enemy. They WANT the west to get rid for them as they cant do it. Sooner or later the west will wake up and understand what these extremist muslims are all about. Its not like they dont keep on TELLING us! And it isnt just 1 or 2 extremists as the lefty media keep telling you.
Attachments
religion-of-peace-620x413.jpg
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 14 Apr 2024, 18:15

Zahedi was a critical figure in the relationship between Iran and Hezbollah. NYT that the Revolutionary Guards said that the strike targeted a meeting between Iranian intelligence officials and Palestinian militants, including leaders of Palestinian Islamic Jihad, who were discussing the war in Gaza.

This is why. Trying to take out the people organizing irans supporting of hamas $$$$$$$$$. To stop the extreme nutters from attacking israel. If the dont like it then dont do it.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything