Smart homes = More Independence

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Smart homes = More Independence

Postby PJN » 26 Sep 2018, 18:40

Hey Folks,

C4-C5 here. I recently had my home updated with a package of smart home gadgets. a smartlock for the front door, a security camera outside my front door, a smart thermostat, and smart switches for ceiling fans and lights. I also had an Open Sesame electric door opener installed. All of it can be controlled by any Amazon Alexa device or Google Home device. Apple Homekit support is coming soon.

A company called HomeSmart Assistant in the Central Florida area did all of it. They support various gadgets across three categories: Security, Entertainment, and Environment. They work with insurance companies to get the costs covered. The increased level of independence this stuff offers can make a big difference in a physically-disabled person's life. I don't work for HomeSmart Assistant but It's made such a difference for me which is why I thought it might be a good idea to pass this information along to anybody in Central Florida that might benefit from this, And if you don't live in Central Florida, and think you might benefit from this, I suggest you look around your area to see if somebody is doing something similar.

Here is a link to their site:

https://homesmartassistant.com/

Thanks.

Paul
PJN

Re: Smart homes = More Independence

Postby Frank » 06 Mar 2022, 12:46

Does anyone know if there are automatic swing door openers for sale in Europe?
Attachments
1.jpg
Frank

Re: Smart homes = More Independence

Postby Gnomatic » 06 Mar 2022, 18:20

I agree. C5 quad myself. All my lights, garage door, front door lock etc. Voice controlled via Alexa or phone. Plus safety. If I'm stuck some where in my home, say accidentally fall over in my chair or whatever, I can simply make a phone call and get help all by voice. Love it!
Gnomatic

Return to Anything