EW-36 Mobility Scooter

Powerchair or Mobility Equipment Reviews! Start a new thread with DESCRIPTIVE TITLE for each new review.

WEBSITE REVIEWS HERE (Scroll Down): www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Re: EW-36 Mobility Scooter

Postby Pierro » 18 Sep 2020, 16:15

Adverse Effects wrote:i have unlocked the speed of my Sportster SE Mobilty Scooter single seat and it dose about 12Kmh (8mph)
i have also dropped the seat height by 75mm (3 inch) this makes a HUGE difference in stability

@Adverse Effects, I did the same. When I read your post I had to laugh. :lol: At that time, I also sawed off the perch of my Sportster SE so that the seat came lower. Unfortunately, it could not be turned afterwards, which is needed so that the seat can be removed. So the seat always got caught on the fenders of the wheels. czy As far as I can remember, the Sportster SE had the curtis 1225 controller. It was a hell of a long time ago, but I loved the Sportster. But not the green color. So I took a paintbrush and black paint and quickly dyed it black. It's been a long time.

Pierro
My dream: drive a self-made power chair with a lot of power and high speed. For infinite range.
Pierro

Previous

Return to Powerchair Reviews