Today

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Today

Postby Burgerman » 13 May 2021, 12:02

Just been told by my lefty next door neibour that there isnt just 2 sexes there are dozens. And you can be anything you say you are.

I now identify as a lesbian woman of 61 because the drinks are half price to women up to 8pm in the pub across the road on saturday. And because the toilets smell nicer... Take advantage of all this lefty nonsense! butred

Seriously people are losing the plot. You either are male or female. Or born with some medical issue. Not sure what you are? Look on your birth certificate or ask a doctor.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: Today

Postby greybeard » 13 May 2021, 12:45

Or just have a quick check a few inches below your navel. Not rocket science, is it?
greybeard

Postby Burgerman » 13 May 2021, 15:37

Well I agree. Pretty much. But there are around 1 in many thousand that are a little non binary...

What I think is rediculous isnt that some want to pretend to be female when they were born male, thats their business. But its NOT mine! The fact that I am expected to refer to them as female in spite of the obvious, or they are insulted is the problem... Worse all the wokeys and progressives are all insulted on their behalf! They want me to pretend too. Tough. If thats all going to become normalised then obviously I can be whatever I personally choose to be too. So I can use the ladies loo. Because I identify as a woman. Or take up weightlifting in the womens class. As I feel fit. Its all bonkers.

As I say. If you dont know, check with a doctor. Chromosomes tell you your sex. Not how you feel. They are all you need to know. https://www.differencebetween.com/diffe ... romosomes/
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby LROBBINS » 13 May 2021, 17:56

I'll not argue the politics, but will point out that the genetics is not as simple as XX=female, XY =male, though that is the usual case.

Though individually fairly rare, there are individuals who are XXX, XXY, XYY, X0 and others who are mosaics with some cells one thing, and some another - altogether these anomalous chromosomal constitutions are not near as rare as you might think. Moreover, it's not the chromosomes themselves that determine sex, but the genes they carry and the interactions of those genes with genes on the autosomes (non-sex chromosomes) that determine both the sexual developmental process and the eventual sexual physiology, and as with any genes these can carry various mutations - again, individually pretty rare, but summing all the variants, more common than one might think. In most cases, one doesn't know, and we don't have the tools to find out, why some people have a "mismatch" between their chromosomes, or even primary or secondary sexual features, and their sexual identity, but in some cases it is known, sometimes quite precisely. The first one clearly demonstrated was for X0 individuals, but some of the more subtle ones now, with ever improving genetic and molecular technology, have clear causes too. In general, whether the underlying cause is known with precision or not, however, it's NOT a matter of choice.
LROBBINS

Postby Burgerman » 13 May 2021, 19:08

Nobody ever said it was choice. Almost every trait in humans or animals is genetic one way or another. And from an individuals point of view I dont much care what they are. What they do. Their personal business.

But getting told to call what is obviously a bloke in a dress, "her" and "she" by the wokeraty/liberal/lefty fruit cakes we have around here or being shut down, cancelled, or lectured if I dont play along with this nonsense game is my problem. I will not be complying.

This came about because one of my carers who works for an agency as well as me recently got called into an office and was lectured on his "attitude" when a similar thing happened to him. He made the terrible mistake of calling an obvious bloke in a dress "he" at a political correctness training day... Hence this thread. Like me he doeset give a crap what they are/do/identify as. But refuses to join in with their lefty/wokery nonsense. He was there because he was already in "trouble" by the company as he mentioned that muslims were dangerous. So was accused of being racist... Of course muslim is not a race, and its statistically correct. Its all becoming rediculous.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby martin007 » 13 May 2021, 21:53

Burgerman wrote:Its all becoming rediculous.

Wait 10 years and you will see...
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 13 May 2021, 22:26

Probably be dead by then. But god help the west. The rest of the 3rd world will assimilate it and destroy it and our values and we are helping them.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 13 May 2021, 23:12

I might add that muslims ARE a problem. Look at israel in the news today. Muslims cannot stand anything not muslim. So they never leave israel alone. They permanantly attack in many different ways. When they protect themselves all we see on our lefty BBC and SKY TVs is how terrible israel is when it retaliates. Because children are hurt. Because the palistinians hide and attack from schools and hospitals. What the hell do they expect.

Personally I would give them 1 last warning. Stop with the attacks and rockets for good. Or get 1 month to leave before you turn it into a nice lake. With them in it or not. I would also tell the 20% of israel that are muslim to go. You canot sleep with a rabid dog. Copyright buddist preist in mayanmar. Yet another place muslims outstayed their welcome.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby martin007 » 13 May 2021, 23:19

Burgerman wrote:The rest of the 3rd world will assimilate it and destroy it and our values and we are helping them.

That's what's on the agenda...
martin007

Postby Bubbernator » 14 May 2021, 19:21

It's like Kafka's "Metamorphosis".
Today when I woke up I was a pea.
Now I identify as a vegetable.
Bubbernator

Postby Burgerman » 14 May 2021, 20:10

I think most of the left are vegetables whether they identify as one or not. They all seem to be idealogues that dont grasp or choose to ignore all logic, reason, and facts as needed to maintain their ideals. As such its not even possible to have a discussion with them.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 17 May 2021, 00:08

Gaza is tiny. And trapped surrounded by israel or sea. Why dont they shift them to a place where they are not trapped. And israel gets gaza. Then they would have muslim neibours. Perhaps then they will stop murdering and blowing up jews. Judging by the pics there isnt going to be much left standing anyway. So give them a bit of israel that doesent surround them. Where they are bordered by muslims and not trapped.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby martin007 » 17 May 2021, 21:49

The Israelites know how to treat Muslims...
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 17 May 2021, 23:36

I dont see that they have much choice.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything